Work at Couchsurfing
Couchsurfing, an international travel startup headquartered in San Francisco, is looking for an experienced Chef to create delicious daily lunches.
About the Role
As the Resident Chef, you’ll be in charge of purchasing food and creating daily lunch (buffet style) for a group of roughly 12-15 people. We’re looking for someone who loves their work and is creative both in building the menu and accommodating dietary restrictions. This job offers a great deal of freedom and responsibility, if you’re interested in a full time position of this nature, we’d love to hear from you!
- Shop for food weekly
- Create daily food menu & meal
- Dishes & Cleanup
- 2+ years relevant work experience
- Ownership of work and extremely responsible
Culture and perks
- Awesome co-workers who care about building a great service and each other
- We work hard and play hard - you have freedom to get the job done, but must deliver results.
- Staff in the Wild program - each month we send a CS employee Couchsurfing somewhere on planet earth!
- Unlimited time off, with manager approval
This position is located at Couchsurfing HQ in San Francisco, California.
Couchsurfing is the world’s premier social travel platform, with over 12 million members in nearly every country in the world. Couchsurfing changes people’s lives. Hearing the stories of Couchsurfers whose lives have been transformed by travel is the greatest reward for doing what we do. Join us and every day thousands of people from every country in the world will meet in person and embark on new adventures as a direct result of your team’s work.