Dieses Event ist vorbei.
Get your introduction to the Badass City in a less touristy way! Shout out to first-timers to San Francisco, frequent visitors and locals to join our free walking tour.
The Free SF Tour™ ( https://www.freesftour.com ) is organized by people who fell in love with San Francisco. We would like to give a warm welcome to everyone who visits this amazing city to talk about its rich and illustrious history, it's secrets and paths less trodden! We are open and curious folks who enjoy meeting new friends from all over the world.
We would like to make you feel as if a friend of yours is showing you around, but a friend with local insights and nous. Those who are familiar with the city and even locals can get surprised too – and in the past 2 years many did!
The tour takes 2-2½ hours. You'd barely notice the time as it's less walking and more fun facts and conversation so you never get tired or bored.
Moreover, you will meet and chat with other open and fun people, fellow travelers, or curious locals.
So whether you are in SF for just a few days or if you live there, join us on this free walking tour!
• Starts 2 pm @Union Square. Meeting point by the famous Tony Bennett Red Heart located at the corner of Powell and Post. 2 PM, every single day, rain or shine. Just turn up and join the fun!
• Look for the orange flag with white footstep saying "Free SF Tour"
• Route goes through all of downtown San Francisco. (Chinatown + Financial District)
• Takes 2-2½ hours.
• New to San Francisco, frequent visitors, and locals are all welcome!
• If you like the tour you can leave a small donation/tip to the tour guide at the end.