This event is over.
Debuting in Bangalore, Moto Art Show - First of Its Name is India’s first Annual Gallery Art Exhibit dedicated exclusively to art inspired by the joys of motorcycling.
With 12 moto artists and over 80 unique original pieces of motoart for sale, this will be India's biggest collection of motoart under one roof.
Event Highlights -
Opening Reception: March 31, 7-10pm: Join us for the best party in town. Meet the artists and experience art and motorcycles like never before. Get first dibs on the motorcycle art you love.
- Ogle at a beautiful Triumph and watch Archana Kumar, a biker and dancer express her riding experience through dance.
- Misfit Motorcycles of Pune will be customizing Triumph body parts with paint, marker and metal engraving. You might be able to convince them to customize your bike as well!
- Bangalore based BBQ Ride India will be dishing out barbecue grilled on and served from motorcycles. Beverages and BBQ will be on the house so don't miss!
Workshop Saturday: April 14, 11-7pm:
- Bangalore based Inkrage tattoo studio will be in the house all day. If you’ve been thinking of getting a tattoo for a while, this is where you want to be.
- Moto Store & Cafe also based in Bangalore will be conducting a workshop on riding safety and gear at the gallery. Attendance is limited so mark your calendars now. Schedule coming soon.
- Archana Kumar will be performing live with an art bike.
Closing Reception: April 28, 11-10pm:
- The last day of the exhibition, the closing party will be from 7-10pm. Your last chance to check out amazing motoart, meet the artists and invest in art.
- Archana will be giving her last live performance accompanied by a hand painted Bullet and a live guitarist.
- Grilled delights by BBQ Ride and beverages will be on the house.
No Cover | All Ages welcome
Video from the opening event: https://youtu.be/0vwbuwTqNoU