- Índice de respuesta del 100%
- Última conexión hace 6 days
Únete a Couchsurfing para ver el perfil completo de Aleksandar. ¡Es gratis!
To go where I haven't gone before... :)
My name is Aleksandar and I come from a beautiful little city in continental Croatia called Daruvar...
The Dude abides...
Beside abiding, I try to do things in a honest and righteous way, helping whenever I can. There are many quotes that I could list here but I'm not going to do that... :)
Por qué estoy en Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
If someone needs any help, pointers, advices, whatever.. I'm always at your disposal, and will try my best to help you in any way.
I have also done my share of hosting and surfing. Everyone I met I enjoyed so I can't say that I had some bad experiences. Everyone I met were great individuals, and I'm really looking forward on future CouchSurfing adventures.
I've had my share of Couch Surfing experience... During the 7 years that I spent in Zagreb (college, education...) the flat which I shared with two roommates was home to many of our friends who were CouchSurfers without even knowing it. Some stayed for a night, some for couple of days, and some even for couple of months (...a friend came to stay for two days until he could find a place of his own; two days became two months hehe). Someone was always there.. It was pretty lively and I liked it a lot. Great times great memories!! :)
But I surfed as well. Whenever I had to go somewhere where I had friends, their couch was mine!! :) I hitch-hiked through Switzerland, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbia and Croatia and was relying on CouchSurfing while traveling.
All in all, every experience I had, being the host or surfer was positive!
"Oh, the usual. I bowl. Drive around. The occasional acid flashback." :) Besides being happy and living a life I enjoy...Music, CONCERTS, movies, nature, Sun, Aikido, riding my bike, tea, traveling, meeting new and interesting people; hearing their stories helping if I can, running, SF, Star Trek, working in my lavender plantation, amateur astronomy...
- trail running
Música, películas y libros
Listening to music comes to me as breathing... I really enjoy all kinds of music and am always happy to hear something new. Actually, what am I listening depends on the way I feel at the given moment. At one time I could be head-banging to Iron Maiden, spaced out with the Pink Floyd, being mellow with Norah Jones... You get the drift! :)
I'm a huuuge Kubrick, Hitchcock and Lynch fan! But enjoy all kind of films!
Not a huge reader though, but the things I've read; I enjoyed.. Carl Sagan, Aldous Huxley, Stephen Hawking...
Algo increíble que he hecho
I was on stage with Iron Maiden, in front of 30.000 people, singing a song with them; "Heaven Can Wait". My childhood dream came true.. :)
Hitch-hiked over the Alps to visit Montreux Jazz festival.
There a lot of stuff, but this tops it!
Enseña, aprende, comparte
1. While surfing, I learned that is very important to be respectful of the place you are staying, people who live there and their beliefs.
2. It's alway polite to leave a reference to your guest/host. And beside the adjectives people often use, you can write of a moment that happened, feeling you had. Tell people by what you remember that person! :)
3. Hitch-hiking! While traveling I found out that the best way of catching a ride with truck drivers is to hold a tachograph over your head! Not the device, but the paper on which the data is written. It tells the driver that you are a driver in need of a ride. So, something like solidarity amongst truck drivers. You can explain later that you are not.. :) Tested! :)
Países que he visitado
Austria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Canada, Croatia, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Liechtenstein, Netherlands, Romania, Serbia, Slovenia, Switzerland, United States
Países en los que he vivido