Wants to Meet Up
- Last login 4 months ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Ili’s full profile.
CURRENT MISSION --- GO SKYDIVING!!!
Legacy Profile: https://www.couchsurfing.com/users/985132/profile/legacy
Youtube: Catch Ili
I'm an independent, easy-going, all rounder city girl who loves almost everything in this world. I appreciate the small moments of life. Grew up in Singapore and lived in the UK for a while and now permanently based in the US. Definitely looking forward to the next few years of my life before hopefully moving again!
I love American Football, Football and Formula 1. I am a gym addict... and I am still considering bungee jumping though but I need to steal some guts, could harvest some from Baumgartner, he's got waaaay too much don't you think???? ;)
Been to a fair number of countries but I definitely want to explore MORE!! It's okay to demand more from life right?? I'll have to start working OT and save stacks of cash before starting a RTW but right now.
On the "fun" side I am a HUGE movie buff and have a humongous passion for music! I looove watching movies at the comforts of home, on the bed, though some movies are way better in theaters especially when it is mandatory to watch it 3D or better yet IMAX!!!
added on May 9th, 2010
I believe that all matter, energy, and life are an interconnected unity of which we are an inseparable part. We rejoice in our existence and seek to participate ever more deeply in this unity through knowledge, celebration, meditation, empathy, love, ethical action and art.
I'm sick and tired of hearing everyone's stories! *jokes* I want to tell my own. The only way to do that is to travel!! But of course the stories give me so much inspiration, so do tell prithee please!!!! :-p
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
I join gatherings, meetings and parties! I have been hosting or opening up my couch, ever since I moved to England! Now that I'm back in Singapore, I live with my parents, sooo.....
YOU SURFED MY COUCH IN SG!!!
1. Jon Hunter Singlestad Tromso, Norway 1N
2. Ten Tang Hong Kong, China 2N
3. Marcela San Martin Metropolitana, Chile 4N
YOU SURFED MY COUCH IN STRATFORD-UPON-AVON!!!
1. Mauro & Roberta Sicily, Italy 1N Oct 2010
2. Sam Harvey Tasmania, Australia 3N Oct 2010
3. Brad Seaton-Smith South Africa 2N Nov 2010
4. Jeehyun Shin Seoul, South Korea 1N May 2011
YOU SURFED MY COUCH IN NOTTINGHAM!!!
1. Chris Neels Vancouver, Canada 2N Nov 2011
2. Steffi and Claudia Hamburg, Germany 3N Feb 2012
3. Ollie Fenech London, England 4N Mar 2012
4. Peter and Lorenz Freiburg, Germany 1N Mar 2012
5. Charlie Gore Bolton, England 4N Apr 2012
6. Andrae Alexander NC, USA 1N May 2012
7. Bryan Anchondo CO, USA 1N May 2012
8. Elise Silsby MI, USA 2N Sep 2012
9. Jenny Tam Edmonton, Canada 1N Oct 2012
10. Irina Konovalova Arkhangelsk, Russia 1N Nov 2012
11. Patricia Leal Madeira, Portugal 3N Nov 2012
12. Foster Lee Barrie, Canada 2N Dec 2012
13. Adam Rickman Blandford, England 3N Jan 2013
14. Cole Miller Budoia, Italy 1N Mar 2013
15. Shao Cong Singapore, Singapore 1N Nov 2013
16. John Lau Singapore, Singapore 1N Nov 2013
17. Birute Sakalauskaite Lithuania 1N Nov 2013
18. Josh Anderson Maine, USA 1N Nov 2013
19. Gabija Juceviiūtė London, UK 1N Feb 2014
20. Meggy and Leo Hameln, Germany 2N Mar 2014
21. Rianne Sonneveld London, UK 1N Mar 2014
I became more aware or what's out there and from there I learn and put into good use to my future travels. But about the other activities and parties, I met FUN and AWESOME people!! They're SWEET AS!! (NZ Style!)
The friendships are unbreakable and the experiences are just unforgettable!!
I think right now, if someone were to ask me this, "What is the best thing that has ever happened to you?", I'd say "CS!"
- jet skiing
- bungee jumping
- rock climbing
- american football
Music, Movies, and Books
I like to watch movies on HUGE ASS screens but well they're shown on TV faster than you think now. I like all kinds of movies from war films to comedy. One thing, I don't like horror/thriller movies! :/ Just to name a few awesome/favorite movies o' mine;
Black Hawk Down
Empire of The Sun
Law Abiding Citizen
Love in the Time of Cholera
Into The Wild
Oceans 11, 12, 13
Phantom of The Opera
Thin Red Line
Band of Brothers
Big Bang Theory
Game of Thrones
How I Met Your Mother
Sex and The City
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
I don't do anything in specifics because I LOVE trying out new things and experiencing them!
Balut Da Lat, Vietnam
Python Jakarta, Indonesia
Bat Jakarta, Indonesia
Monkey Jakarta, Indonesia
Crocodile Jakarta, Indonesia
Spiders Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Crickets Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Space Cake Amsterdam, Netherlands
Surfing (WaveHouse Sentosa)
Hiking (Singapore / New Zealand)
Canoeing (Singapore / Rawa Island, Malaysia)
Kayaking (Singapore / New Zealand)
White Water Rafting (New Zealand)
Para Sailing (Penang, Malaysia)
Jet Skiing (Penang, Malaysia)
Rock Climbing (Singapore / New Zealand / Malaysia)
Fossil Abseiling (New Zealand)
Abseiling (Singapore / New Zealand / Vietnam)
Snow Skiing (Japan)
Go Karting (England / Singapore / Malaysia)
Luge (New Zealand)
Teach, Learn, Share
I can share my traveling stories with you and you can share yours?!?! :)
Countries I’ve Visited
Australia, Cambodia, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Malaysia, Netherlands, New Zealand, Switzerland, Thailand, United Kingdom, United States, Vatican City State, Viet Nam
Countries I’ve Lived In
Germany, Singapore, United Kingdom, United States