Wants to Meet Up
- 100% response rate
- Last login about 4 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see _EDDY’s full profile. It’s free!
I'would like to make you read my profile before you read the number of references I've got :-) and then please write a couch request you would love to receive yourself if you were a big city host. (you don't need to write many but write good ones ;-)
About me ?
I'm said to be gentle, reliable, and even sometimes sweet. I've a good sense of humor. I think I was shy, it somehow changed, and I still like shy people.
:-) One quite important thing, if you speak too much, I just listen, after don't expect me to speak as much. Then I may have not any words to say to you. But if I feel free to speak, I mean you speak a bit, I speak a bit and so on, everything's gonna be alright :-)
My philosophy : I believe you've to do something to succeed in what you want !
Types of people I enjoy, the one who ...
- are not too proud of themselves,
- happy, timid, ready to do something,
- who are able to make theire own offers. For example : A meal is finished, let's do the dishes :-) Isn't it ?
- who think by themself,
- who knows how to party with the knowlege of their limits, so the party is fun for each of us :-)
- who keep me aware either between the time I've accepted their couchrequest and the arrival day, either once they are here. You know I've a life and if you schedule is shifted, I may need to shift mine too, but if you just expect me to be a nice dog waiting for you at home, I'm not gonna like it, would you ?
- If you like to be the only one that speaks in a party, please don't sign up for my events, if you always think others don't speak enough, do so, and think about the time you let them speaking.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
I'm here because I ... I explain you the story once you're here, else no need to meet.
But why am I STILL on Couchsurfing ? Yeah a good question, why I still do meet and host people ? I guess I like it, I guess sometimes I just don't want to be on my own and I want to travel through some good souls, I guess I met so many nice people whom I'd like to meet again, I guess I've learnt a lot in my life thanks to you, from how to simply wash a micro-wave oven to how to make home made dumplings passing by improving a lot my spoken English and some other languages, and also to teach better how to like people you don't know yet ;-) And so on :-)
By the way I'm not on CS to help people, although I sometimes do, but asking me a couch with the word 'help' in the couchrequest isn't a good point. Of course I help you by accepting to lend you a place to sleep, but ... you know I really want to share with people who doesn't need help.
Where surfers were from, don't hesitate to fill missing countries :-)
China ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ <- Seems they are wining the race !
South Korea ¤¤¤
Hong Kong ¤¤
South Africa ¤¤
Trinidad and Tobago ¤
Photographies, walking in cities or in paths along fields, playing drums (darbouka). And I like to prepare good meals (regular or inventive) for friends and for me. I like museums and exhibitions even if I don't read all tags, cause I find it boring. I prefer to focus on art itself. I really like live music especially unplugged. I love spending time in pure nature, under woods, under the sun !
I've made an open document to spread all around the world's car-sharing web-site. I hope it'll help people to save money and CO². (ask it)
Music, Movies, and Books
Films : Blues Brothers, Inception, The Commitments, Battle Royal, 12 Monkeys, Neverland, Argo, Rasta Rocket (this one made my day, I laugh out loud in the movie ! I remember)
Books : The foundation of Isaac Asimov, and a lots from him too. Le Grand Secret of René Barjavel. Ubik of Philip K. Dick. Cohelo, Gibson, Werber.
- Reggae : Bob, Pierpoljak, Kana, Baobab, Jacky & Ben'j, K2R, Mister gang, Sinsémilia.
- Rock : Téléphone, Java, Matmatah, Tryo, Nirvana, Queen, The Beatles, Jamiroquai, Oasis, Police, Red hot, Rem, U2.
- French Song : Alain Souchon, Au petit bonheur, El Senor Igor, Kod, La Rue Kétanou, Les Ogres de Barback, Louise attaque, Têté.
- French Hip-Hop : Hocus Pocus
- Rap : MAP, Eminem
- Ska : La ruda, Madness, Manu Chao
- Punk : Blink 182, Green day, Offspring
- Classic : Vivaldi, Gershwin
- Actual Classic : Yann Tiersen, Noa, Sheller
- Pop : Sergent Garcia, Kyo, Saez, Dood, Moby, Reciprok, Zebda.
- Foreign Pop : Arrested Development, Culture club, De la Soul, Enya, Fool's garden, Lenny kravitz, Neneh cherry, Phill collins, Santana, Supertramp, The corrs, The Cranberries, Toto.
- Electro : Röyksopp, Daft Punk, Atb, BBE, Prodigy, Snooze, Saint Germain.
- Electro Dub : High Tone, Ez3kiel, Le peuple de l'Herbe.
- Celtique : Cecile Corbel
And the Dream, Drum'n'bass, Jazz and much more !
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
I remember watching a beautiful whole sky by night in the desert of Africa when I was a child ! And thanks there was no lights around and not too much pollution I could see all the stars of the galaxy !!! One of my best life moment.
Teach, Learn, Share
I can teach how to cook French dishes and French language.
I'd love to learn how to do many dishes from your country.
And if you can improve my spoken English I'd be grateful :-)
What I Can Share with Hosts
As being a good surfer for all my great hosts, I cook for them, I usualy bring wine or cheese from France ! Ask what you need !
Of course my stories, but I don't think this box is mandatory after so many experiences :-)
Countries I’ve Visited
Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Burkina Faso, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Germany, Gibraltar, Hungary, India, Italy, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Réunion, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Taiwan, United Kingdom, United States, Vatican City State
Countries I’ve Lived In