Wants to Meet Up
- 100% response rate
- Last login about 1 hour ago
Join Couchsurfing to see _EDDY’s full profile. It’s free!
I'm said to be gentle, reliable, and even sometimes sweet. I've a good sense of humor. I think I was shy, it somehow changed, and I still like shy people.
:-) One quite important thing, if you speak too much, I just listen, after don't expect me to speak as much. Then I may have not any words to say to you. But if I feel free to speak, I mean you speak a bit, I speak a bit and so on, everything's gonna be alright :-)
My philosophy : I believe you've to do something to succeed in what you want !
Types of people I enjoy, the one who...
- are happy, timid, often ready to do something,
- knows how to party with the knowlege of their limits, so the party is fun for everyone :-)
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
I guess I like it, I want to travel through some good souls while I'm home, I met so many nice people whom I'd like to meet again, I guess I've learnt a lot in my life thanks to you.
Where surfers were from, don't hesitate to fill missing countries :-)
China ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ <- Seems they are wining the race !
South Korea ¤¤¤
Hong Kong ¤¤
South Africa ¤¤
Trinidad and Tobago ¤
Photographies, walking in cities or on paths along fields, playing drums (darbouka). And I like to prepare good meals (regular or inventive) for friends and for me. I like museums and exhibitions even if I don't read all tags, cause I find it boring. I prefer to focus on art itself. I really like live music especially unplugged. I love spending time in pure nature, under woods, under the sun !
Music, Movies, and Books
Films : Blues Brothers, Inception, The Commitments, Battle Royal, 12 Monkeys, Neverland, Argo, Rasta Rocket (this one made my day, I laugh out loud in the movie ! I remember)
Books : The foundation of Isaac Asimov, and a lots from him too. Le Grand Secret of René Barjavel. Ubik of Philip K. Dick. Cohelo, Gibson, Werber.
- Reggae : Bob, Pierpoljak, Kana, Baobab, Jacky & Ben'j, K2R, Mister gang, Sinsémilia.
- Rock : Téléphone, Java, Matmatah, Tryo, Nirvana, Queen, The Beatles, Jamiroquai, Oasis, Police, Red hot, Rem, U2.
- French Song : Alain Souchon, Au petit bonheur, El Senor Igor, Kod, La Rue Kétanou, Les Ogres de Barback, Louise attaque, Têté.
- French Hip-Hop : Hocus Pocus
- Rap : MAP, Eminem
- Ska : La ruda, Madness, Manu Chao
- Punk : Blink 182, Green day, Offspring
- Classic : Vivaldi, Gershwin
- Actual Classic : Yann Tiersen, Noa, Sheller
- Pop : Sergent Garcia, Kyo, Saez, Dood, Moby, Reciprok, Zebda.
- Foreign Pop : Arrested Development, Culture club, De la Soul, Enya, Fool's garden, Lenny kravitz, Neneh cherry, Phill collins, Santana, Supertramp, The corrs, The Cranberries, Toto.
- Electro : Röyksopp, Daft Punk, Atb, BBE, Prodigy, Snooze, Saint Germain.
- Electro Dub : High Tone, Ez3kiel, Le peuple de l'Herbe.
And the Dream, Drum'n'bass, Jazz and much more !
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
I remember I watching a beautiful 360° sky by night in the African desert when I was a child ! There was no lights around I could see all the stars of our galaxy :-)
Teach, Learn, Share
- How to cook French dishes,
- My time.
What I Can Share with Hosts
As being a good surfer for all my great hosts, I usualy cook with them.
Countries I’ve Visited
Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Burkina Faso, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Germany, Gibraltar, Hungary, India, Italy, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Réunion, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Taiwan, Turkey, United Kingdom, United States, Vatican City State
Countries I’ve Lived In