Maybe Accepting Guests
- 60% response rate
- Last login 2 days ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Keith’s full profile. It’s free!
It is a great website but I have been a bit disappointed in the number of requests I have received and I know for certain the CSer has not even read my profile.
I ONLY accept males to stay with me since my place is small. I do not accept more than ONE CSer..... ONE, not couples, not 3 but ONE.
I have felt the need to respond to everyone in the past but I will only respond now if my hosting criteria is met by review of your profile. Also, please write a little about yourself in your profile. If you are seriously wanting someone to open their home to you take the time and show you are interested and not just looking for a free place to stay.
IMPORTANT--------->>> I get too many hosting requests and in order to limit the number of requests and also ensure that my guests have a basic common interest with me…PLEASE BE AWARE THAT I LIVE CLOTHES-FREE (NUDE) IN MY APARTMENT AND I AM ONLY COMFORTABLE HOSTING SURFERS HAPPY TO BE CLOTHES-FREE (NUDE) ALSO. If you have a problem with this, meaning nudity, then please do not contact me and look for another host. I will ONLY accept surfers that will join in my nudist lifestyle. I am comfortable in my own skin and hope that you are comfortable in yours also. If you're afraid of this then please refrain from sending me a request! But if you decide to come, I really expect you to have an understanding of my lifestyle!
Keep learning and treat everyone with respect...
Educated guy who enjoys the company of adventurous, educated, respectful people. I worked in corporate finance for many years and didn't find the work very fulfilling. I went back to school and became a Registered Nurse ~ Acute Dialysis Registered Nurse. Taking care of sick people can be very fulfilling.
I work part-time for a performing arts website so I have the opportunity to see many performing arts events when time permits.
I enjoy taking my dog to the park so she can have her quality time with her other dog friends. I practice yoga and enjoy it very much.
I am also a massage therapist (18 years) and enjoy working on people and making them feel wonderful. I also like to offer my guests a free massage so I hope you are up for it. And if you want to work on me I would love that also.
I am naked a lot at my place so if you have an issue with that perhaps you should find a different host.
If you are inquiring about staying with me please use the 'CouchRequest' and not a message.
Leben und leben lassen (Live and let live) & Massage and get massaged as often as possible.
HOUSE RULES (Created by living and learning)
1. Please take a shower daily. I have a towel you can use so that is not an issue.
2. I work 13 hour shifts, four nights a week. I take time off as and when I can, but guests must be able to organize their activities and entertainment whilst staying in my place. I typically don't have time to act as a tour guide.
3. I am not a shuttle service so please do not expect me to pick you up or drop you off at the airport.
4. Please do not bring strangers back to my apartment. Remember this is my home, and it is up to me who I decide to allow into it.
5. Treat my home and belongings with respect, like hang up your towel to dry, wash your dishes, keep your belongings tidy. Good manners go a long way!
6. If you break something, tell me. Don’t let me find it on my own.
7. The alcohol in my place is mine unless I offer it to you. Please do not help yourself. There are several stores that sell liquor in the neighborhood if you want something to drink.
8. If you have not been verified through Couchsurfing's own process, then I will ask to see your photo ID, such as a passport, or a drivier’s license, or a national identity card, and proof of your home address before agreeing to host you. This is to protect my home and belongings.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
I have traveled extensively (I know this is a relative word) and have experienced many different cultures. I enjoy meeting others and opening my apartment to them.
This is really a great post about the CS spirit: http://www.podstellife.com/self-development/keep-calm-and-party-naked/
NPR (National Public Radio),
Massage - always looking to exchange,
Attending Performing Arts events,
Music, Movies, and Books
The movies I enjoy most are foreign films or films with character development. Not much of a fan of the Hollywood big budget blockbusters.
Musical interests are quite eclectic from classical to club music. Not much of a fan of country music or hip-hop/rap.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Spent a winter in Siberia and a summer in Oman... pretty much the extremes weatherwise.
Teach, Learn, Share
I love to learn...
I have lived in LA for a long time and know the city well.
Very cool view of LA from a drone:
Los Angeles County Museum
http://www.lacma.org/ (very close to where I live)
Walt Disney Concert Hall
Hiking in Los Angeles
It is possible to get around LA by public transportation. I have had many guests that have done it. The best website for planning your travels on public transport in LA is:
Countries I’ve Visited
Aruba, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Cayman Islands, Colombia, Costa Rica, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Mexico, Netherlands, Netherlands Antilles, Norway, Oman, Portugal, Russian Federation, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, United Kingdom, United States, Venezuela, Virgin Islands, U.S.
Countries I’ve Lived In