Not Accepting Guests
- Last login about 1 month ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Steve’s full profile. It’s free!
to come up with a witty mission statement.
Life is too short to stay indoors... Get out and meet new people.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
I've meet many people when I travel, and I am an active member in the local CS community.
Cooking, video games, learning new things, and building
Music, Movies, and Books
Music: Audioslave, Metallica
Movies: In Brugges, Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels
Books: How To Cook Everythings, Kitchen Confidential, SpyCraft
Tv: Spooks, Hustle, Dexter, House
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- Traveled most of the western/central European countries in a blinding 3 weeks.
- Been a smartass to London passport control officers, and still got in
- Had Vetter33 [delicious but thick]
- Holds a US copyright
- Been through Amsterdam customs room that was empty and just created
- Talked US politics with an English bartender working in an Irish pub in Brugge.
- Pulled a friend from getting hit by a Straßenbahn
- Avoided trams in Amsterdam [those are brutal!]
- Always make sure that you don't have green tea in your bag before crossing the border
Teach, Learn, Share
Willing to learn: New Languages, new foods, almost anything really [surprise me]
Willing to teach: Programming Languages, cooking, small repairs, how to change oil
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Ireland, Netherlands, Poland, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In
Germany, United Kingdom, United States