Maybe Accepting Guests
- Last login 6 months ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Alena’s full profile. It’s free!
I love life!
If you want to learn more: feel free to ask ;).
Pay attention to every moment!
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
I've couchsurfed in many countries by now and also went to a few events in New York and Vienna as well as in Peru!
It's been so much fun getting to know people, sharing stories and having memorable experiences together.
Meeting friends, taking pictures
- rock climbing
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- went swimming in a natural pool in the jungle of Costa Rica and sled down a waterfall!
- also worked with sea turtles in Costa Rica and LOVED it!
- saw Sea Sparkle.
- saw a sunset above the sky
- lived in the US for a year
- did a road trip across the US
- learned about Natural Horsemanship in the Dominican Republic
Countries I’ve Visited
Argentina, Brazil, Dominican Republic, Finland, France, India, Iran, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Poland, Russian Federation, South Africa, Tunisia
Countries I’ve Lived In
Germany, United States