Not Accepting Guests
- Last login 6 days ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Aloys’s full profile. It’s free!
CURRENT MISSION: Make people smile!
ABOUT ME: I think the best way to present myself is to share my bucket list :
- "Witness something truly majestic."
- Bribe a foreign official to get out of trouble (check).
- Live for more than a year in another continent (check).
- See the Egyptian Pyramids and Valley of the Kings (check).
- Wear shorts in Canada during winter (check).
- Visit Machu Picchu (check).
- Visit an underwater shipwreck (check).
- Sleep in an igloo in Canada (check).
- Walk through the Mont Saint Michel bay (check).
- Walk more than 45 km in a day (check).
- Drive a snowmobile (check).
- Ride a camel (check).
- Sleep in the desert (check).
- Drive a dogsled (check).
- Sail as part of a crew from point A to point B (check).
- Try white water rafting in real rapids (check).
- Walk on a glacier (check).
- Drive a motorcycle in South-East Asia (and survive) (check).
- Visit Nepal (check).
- Complete a trip around the world (check).
- Ride on top of a train in India.
- Dive in Australia to see the Great Reef Barrier.
- Spend a week in the wild alone.
- Go trekking in Papua, New Guinea.
- Drive an Aston Martin.
- Learn to ride a horse (well).
- Visit Tibet.
- Live on a deserted island.
- Try skydiving.
- Go into an underwater cave.
- Dive in a shark cage.
- Shoot something and eat it.
- Ride an elephant.
- Walk on all 7 continents (Europe, North America, South America, South Pacific, Africa: check!; Antarctica to go).
- Climb Mont Blanc (altitude : 4810m).
- Fire a machine gun.
- Drive a car faster than 300km/h.
- Fly a plane.
- Visit an operating prison (and get out).
- Visit a war submarine.
- See a ballet in St Petersbourg.
- Walk in more than 100 countries.
- Visit the Palace of Versailles on a Monday (closing day).
- Hear a classical music concert in the Sydney Opera House Concert Hall.
- Never spend a week of my life in an all-inclusive resort (so far, check!).
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
I hosted in Montreal when I was living there, then surfed and met a lot of interesting couchsurfers during my round the world trip in 2012!
While I was living in Montreal I hosted friends many times, and sometimes CouchSurfers, and showed them this beautiful and dynamic city!
Then I've been travelling around the world for a year, and I've met a lot of AMAZING people through CS!
- Outdoor activities: horseback riding, sailing, skiing, rock climbing, hiking, trekking, scuba diving, urban exploration (catacombes in Paris, bunkers and underground sites) etc.
- Cultural activities: classical music, ballets, operas, history.
- Travelling (I know... it's obvious, but my profile would be incomplete without this)! I LOVE to experience new countries and new cultures!
- ballet dancing
- classical music
- outdoor activities
- scuba diving
- rock climbing
- urban exploration
Music, Movies, and Books
Movies : I love drama, travel and adventure films!
Music : charleston, classical, piano, electro.
Books: French literature, adventure novels, biographies and history books in general.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Take a gap year to travel the world in 2012! 30 countries visited on 6 continents!
See my Round the World Itinerary at:
Teach, Learn, Share
Teach : I can teach French, and some English and Spanish if yours is worse than mine :)
Learn : I am trying to improve my Spanish! Any help appreciated! Ayuda apreciada! I would also like to know more about photography!
I am interested in learning about anything (about your country of origin, or whatever else)!
What I Can Share with Hosts
Share : feel free to ask!
Countries I’ve Visited
Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bolivia, Brazil, Cambodia, Chile, China, Croatia, Czech Republic, Egypt, Finland, Germany, Greece, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jordan, Laos, Malaysia, Malta, Morocco, Nepal, New Zealand, Oman, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Portugal, Singapore, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Tanzania, Thailand, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay, Vatican City State
Countries I’ve Lived In