Fotos de Chioma Diwe

Perfil Não Verificado

  • Pagamento Não Verificado
  • Telefone Não Verificado
  • Documento de identidade não verificado
  • Endereço Não Verificado

Quer Conhecer Pessoas

  • Último login há over 8 years

Registre-se no Couchsurfing para ver o perfil completo de Chioma. É grátis!

Visão geral

  • Sem referências
  • Fluent in English, Igbo; learning French, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Ukrainian, Yoruba
  • 36, Female
  • Membro desde 2009
  • singer/ actress (Making people's life better in any way ...
  • degree International relations / languages and the 'amazi...
  • De Born in Seattle, Washington, but grew up around the world.
  • Perfil 60% concluído

Sobre Mim

CURRENT MISSION

Learn more about the world and it people, and be able to speak ten languages fluently before I die.

ABOUT ME

I am an evangelical Christian, very creative, artistic and full of life. People who meet me in person are drawn to me 95% of the time. They tell me they like my appearance, character, personality and energy level. The other 5% are often intimidated by all of the above.

I have a passion for singing, traveling, cooking. organizing and keeping things clean... phew!.

PHILOSOPHY

I believe in God the Creator, and I believe there is a heaven and a hell. I also believe that the bible is the infallible word of God.
I try to live my life with a useful and positive purpose.
I don't agree with being spooky or weird.
I am just a smart caring person who is a believer in the aforementioned.

Por que estou no Couchsurfing?

HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING

I am new as of yet, but I intend to be respectful, reliable, helpful, trustworthy, grateful and understanding.

COUCHSURFING EXPERIENCE

I once spent two weeks on the couch at a friends apartment. I was so resourceful and positive, that after the first week, she asked to stay on the couch while I took her bed. She had never seen anyone so full of life in a not too comfortable setting for long. Needless to say when it was over, we all still remained who we were if you get my drift.

Interesses

Singing Gospel and opera, writing inspirational and motivation pieces, acting and wholesome entertainment. Shopping, hanging out with friends. Hosting and hospitality are always a delight for me when i have the right location.

  • culture
  • writing
  • singing
  • acting
  • cooking
  • shopping
  • traveling
  • opera
  • languages

Músicas, Filmes e Livros

Inspirational, romantic, real-life inspired books and movies.
I love music that is positive, talks about real life issues and romance.
And of course my favorite book is the Bible.

Uma Coisa Incrível que Eu Fiz

I have hit some crazy notes in my singing that were out of this world and i had no training to do that.

I wowed a group of casting directors before I even went to acting school.

I have broken barriers of race, culture, status, gender to reach out to my fellow mankind.

Ensine, Aprenda, Compartilhe

I could teach philosophy and why i believe the way I do.
I want to learn languages and people.
I would love to share my experiences. knowledge and talent.

Países que Visitei

Bulgaria, Finland, Germany, Ghana, Hungary, Italy, Kenya, Kosovo, Macedonia, Netherlands, Nigeria, Poland, Russian Federation, Switzerland, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Zambia

Países em que Morei

United Kingdom, United States

Registre-se no Couchsurfing para ver o perfil completo de Chioma. É grátis!