Puede aceptar invitados
- Índice de respuesta del 66%
- Última conexión hace about 2 hours
Únete a Couchsurfing para ver el perfil completo de Andrea. ¡Es gratis!
I am outgoing with a positive "happy go lucky" attitude ("There's no such thing as bad weather, only bad clothes.") and seek adventures albeit neither fast nor involving great heights. Just the odd 2 night camping in the jungle of Sumatra (guided!) or off the beaten track travelling in China (non-guided) will do.
As much as I like being outdoors in nature or experiencing foreign cultures, I (still) like clubbing - although nowadays I only go if I can be sure the (funky / electronic) music will allow for allnight dancing.
Other than that I am currently transitioning from being full-on mum with part-time work to a new "me myself and I" with an adolescent girl of 12 (and a husband of midlife crisis age :) ). First step was my hiking trip to Annapurna Base Camp this Easter holiday without family.
Living in Singapore since 2009 I have been fortunate enough to travel Southeast Asia extensively but have not been able to show my daughter more of Europe than Germany (and last year London) so far. This summer my daughter and I will fly into Barcelona and make a stop in Paris before we go up north to my mum's place. I am really hoping to find a family to stay with especially in Paris as Linda has started to learn French last year!
Por qué estoy en Couchsurfing
1) The idea of sharing space with others and thus to allow them to experience new cities/ countries without having to have lots of money is fabulous!
2) I like travelling in a way where I can delve deep into the culture and through staying with a local family I am better able to do so.
3) Meeting new people opens up your horizon and I like taking away ideas for my own life.
4) I have enough space in my current apartment to have a (small) family over as well.
- reading books
- nature walks
Algo increíble que he hecho
my 3 month sabbatical travelling in India (2 months) and Nepal (1 month)
Qué puedo ofrecer a los anfitriones
Happy to speak in German in case anyone is keen :)
Travel tips for South East Asia.
Países en los que he vivido
Belgium, France, Germany, Singapore