- 100% response rate
- Last login about 2 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Andreas’s full profile.
*Im actually travelling around the world (I'm from Chile)
IM NOT IN CHILE!
Im a very relaxed, fun and friendly guy :)
My hobbies are travelling of course, playing the guitar and bass, driving motorcycles (I have a Kawasaki Ninja 300), reading, watching movies.... dancing... between others!!))
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
I love to travel and meet people from different cultures! to host and surf if possible
- pink floyd
Music, Movies, and Books
Music: Depeche Mode, Deep Purple, Opeth, Queen, Dream Theater....etc)
Mostly chilean writters... Jodorowsky, Roberto Bolaño, Gabriela Mistral, Nicanor Parra, Roberto Ampuero
And classics like: Faust, The Divine Comedy, Schopenhauer in general, Nietzche, Dostoievsky, Cervantes, Miguel de Unamuno.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- I did an Eurotrip in 2014 going to 9 countries in 3 weeks... very crazy :D
- Traveled through all south America
- Quit my job to travel around the world for (4 years so far!)
- Travel through Chile and Argentina with my motorcycle
- Playing with my heavy metal band in front of 1.000 people in Santiago )
- Swimming naked in the baltic sea in Kaliningrad Russia хе-хе ))
- I went to Wacken 2016, biggest heavy metal fest in the world !
What I Can Share with Hosts
A fun time! I like to make jokes all the time, and being happy )))
I have travelled to a lot of places, so if you want to go to a place that I already know, I would be happy to give you some advices :)
I can offer big smiles and the best fun time :-)
We can ride my motorcycle if you want (only for the brave haha)
Countries I’ve Visited
Argentina, Austria, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Bulgaria, Chile, Colombia, Czech Republic, England, Estonia, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Lithuania, Netherlands, Norway, Peru, Poland, Russian Federation, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Uruguay, Vatican City State, Viet Nam
Countries I’ve Lived In
Bulgaria, Chile, Colombia, Russian Federation, Ukraine