Maybe Accepting Guests
- Last login almost 4 years ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Andreas’s full profile. It’s free!
To find a place to stay during the summer, and meet new friends. And look for DJ opportunities
I love living life, spending my days working studying and meeting new friends. In my spare time I love to make music, play video games and watch movies. I do yoga from time to time and it's the only real way for me to relax.
I'm friendly, thoughtful and considerate. I take an interest in everyone I meet and I am fascinated by peoples lives and their stories - however grand or small they maybe. You could say I collect them.
People live the way they do because they have to, not necessarily because they want to. I try the live my life the way I want, although that may not be what life wants me to do. So then I try to let life lead me in it's direction.
I don't believe in goals, I don't believe in plans. I believe in achievements, personal development and in to compassionately understand other people.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
I lived at a couch for a week in 2006 with a friend, and been sleeping on couches and friends places from time to time whenever necessary. But my only real couch surfing experience was in Copenhagen in september 2013. That was really nice and I'd love to do that again.
Music and music making.
- graphic design
- film making
- video games
- martial arts
Music, Movies, and Books
The Secret Life of Walter Mitty, Stranger Than fiction, Fight Club, The matrix.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Standing at the base of the Great Pyramid of Giza. It - is - awesome. And manmade.
Teach, Learn, Share
I do lots of different things but some of my skills include:
- Public Speaking, I've been coaching young people to become better speakers. Put me infront of an audience and I will make them feel.
- Writing for communication. I've worked with writing informative, interesting and some times provocative texts.
- Graphic Design and layout. I have a fluency within the Adobe Products Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop.
- Audio and podcast. I work with podcasts every week and while not an expert within audio I can definitively make your pod sound a lot better than most others can.
- Economics. I've been a tutor in economics and especially political economy and it's critics.
- Communication and product development. This is a partly new field. But I'm currently working with a few new projects where I develop new products and concepts in the communication field.
If any of this interests you, please feel free to contact me. I'm only happy to help.