- Last login almost 2 years ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Anurag’s full profile. It’s free!
Exploring the north east part of USA while staying in the boston area.
I’m a tireless seeker of knowledge; love to read just about anything i can get my hands on. I’m quirky at times and silly, an admirer of good food, currently working in the boston area.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
I love meeting people from different backgrounds and learning more about different cultures. I want to explore the world ,learn from the people i come across and give back whatever I can :)
Books, learning about new cultures, FOOOOD :D i love cooking and trying new dishes.
- indian food
- whitewater rafting
Music, Movies, and Books
Books: The Namesake, The Alchemist, The Kite Runner, And the Mountains Echoed, The Great Indian Novel, 1984, Juliet Caesar, Everything Is Illuminated and so many more. I get a book from every city/town i visit and now each book reminds me of so many stories.
TV: Top Gear, Big Bang Theory, Peaky Blinders - I don't watch a lot of TV really
- The Beatles. 'Hey Jude' never gets old. (Confession: when i was younger i wanted to find a girl named jude just so i could sing this song for her, haha).
- Travis, discovered this gem by accident. 'Closer' and 'Out in space' are favorites.
- Noel Gallagher, his version of 'wonderwall' is better than Liam's, enough said.
- Amos Lee - been listening to 'Sweet Pea' on a loop,
- The Smiths. Only they can sing about depressing stuff and make it sound just so cheerful.
- George Ezra, Ray LaMontagne, Radiohead. These are currently on my playlist.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Teach, Learn, Share
I love showing people how to cook things i love, discuss more about books that we've read, experiences we've had. Meeting new people from different walks of life is in my opinion a really enriching experience.
What I Can Share with Hosts
I can share some yummy vegetarian recipes, indian food and a few pasta dishes. I can teach you how to code and you can always find a book to read when you are here.
Countries I’ve Visited
Australia, India, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In
India, United States