Not Accepting Guests
- Last login 26 minutes ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Traveller’s full profile.
Last update in Aug. 2021.
Welcome to my profile!
Apparently I like to travel, so this was my motivation for Couchsurfing! I have been to 34 countries and 5 city-states in 4 continents (latin-America, Caribbeans, Europe, Middle East and (south east) Asia) so far. I don’t count the city-states as country itself.
I have been to 6 current worldwonder of the decleared 7.
- Dominican Republic, Oct 2021
Bucket list for 2022 & 2023:
- Latin America: Colombia, Patagonia ( CHI & ARG )
- Middle East: Morroco
- Europe: Georgia & Armenia
I try to travel as much as I can.
Because I wasn’t born just to pay bills besides I never know if I am in the next few years healthy and alive. For me no country is perfect. everywhere has good and bad sides like ying and yang.
Traveller 007 is my blog about traveling and groundhopping:
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/traveller_zerozeroseven (traveller_zerozeroseven)
Instagram (2) https://www.instagram.com/groundhopper007 (groundhopper007)
I am swiss citizen based in Zurich,in my 30s, straight, atheist, (happily) unmarried and I work as employee (Finance) in a car brand company.
I speak german, swiss-german, idioma brasileira and english fluently or in mother tongue level. My french level is beginner(A2).
At my leisure time:
- Football is a big part of it. Stadium, television, gaming...
- Series and movies
- PS4 & Laptop games
- Sport: EMS training
- Sport: Martial Arts but only partially, not so active anymore.
Now to the Couchsurfing relevant things:
Me as surfer or traveller.
- I am more active on cs while I am traveling or planning to travel.
- Solo backpacker.
- My experiences with couchsurfing have been always good. As guest and host.
- The good thing for me is, I see this website as optional tool for meeting people or be a guest. I can afford my trips XD. I don't need desperately to find any hosts for an accommodation.
- I use this app/website more for hangouts while I am traveling.
Me as host.
-If you want to write a request to me please READ my conditions on "My Home".
- don't send me a friend request, if we never met before.
- don‘t bro me, if you don‘t know me!
- don‘t write to me in a foreign language. Correspondence is in english or german.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
I like to meet people from around the world and thanks to Couchsurfing I was able to find people with similar intention.
It is a pleasure to meet locals, expats or other travelers around the area. (Events or hangout-app).
- historical places
Music, Movies, and Books
Books: - Panic Attack by Jason Starr - The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald - Shutter Island by Dennis Lehane
Music: I like different kind of music. For egs. Depeche Mode, Woodkid, Jamiroquai, Korn, Metallica and many more.
Movie: visit my fb page, Everything about movies:
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
I have travelled to many places in this world and I can’t mention only one. A few unforgettable highlights:
- Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil
- Amazon rainforest, Brazil
- Isla Holbox, Mexico
- Chichen Itza, Mexico
- Montana de siete colores, Peru
- Machu Picchu, Peru
- Snowboarding at the Huacachina Desert, Peru
- Acropolis of Athens, Greece
- Old town and ancient city walls of Dubrovnik, Croatia
- Colosseum Rome, Italy
- Water town of Venice, Italy
- Cliffs of Moher, Ireland
- Giant’s Causeway, Ireland
- Crab fishing in the North Sea, Sweden
- Great Wall of China*
- Forbidden City & Temple of Heaven in Beijing, China
- Terracotta Army, China
- Ha Long Bay, Viet Nam
- Mekong Delta river and forest, Viet Nam
- The temples of Angkor Wat, Bayon and Ta Prohn (Lara Croft Temple), Cambodia
- Old town in Jerusalem, Israel
- Masada, Israel
- Petra, Jordan
Countries I’ve Visited
Argentina, Austria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Cambodia, China, Croatia, Cuba, Cyprus, Czech Republic, England, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jordan, Macao, Malaysia, Mexico, Monaco, Netherlands, Northern Ireland, Peru, Portugal, Scotland, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Thailand, Turkey, Uruguay, Vatican City State, Viet Nam
Countries I’ve Lived In