Not Accepting Guests
- Last login about 23 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Traveller’s full profile. It’s free!
Travel means to me to have freedom and happiness.
During my trips I always prefer to meet locals, especially in Asian countries.
Over the past four years I have travelled to many places (Europe, Asia and South America) and I really enjoy to explore different cultures and customs.
I try to travel as much as I can.
Because I wasn’t born just to pay bills besides I never know if I am in the next few years healthy and alive.
One important lesson that I learnt on my travels was, that no country is perfect. Everywhere has good and bad sides like ying and yang.
Who am I?
27, swiss, male, unmarried, straight, atheist, living in Zurich (Switzerland).
I am able to speak Swiss-German, German, English and Brazilian (the understandable version of Portuguese). I partially grew up in Brazil but unfortunately I am not able to remember my childhood there.
Football & Muay Thai
My next trips:
2019: Mexico-Guatemala, 2 or 3 weeks, alone, backpacking, hostal BnB, cs for hangouts, roundtrip: Cancun, Tulum, Valladolid, Chichen Itza, Uxmal, Campeche, Tikal, playa del Carmen. saving money for that.
La Bombonera & El Monumental (Buenos Aires)
Burma – Myanmar
Bhutan - Nepal - Tibet
South Korea - Japan
IMPORTANT TO READ if you want to write a request to me.
- all copy pasted messages will be declined.
- profiles without pictures or obscure pictures will be declined.
- empty profiles (without written a word about yourself) will be declined.
- if you don't have any references, I WON'T host you.
- I don't accept requests for more than 3 nights.
- I don't accept more than two guests at once.
- the written and spoken language SHOULD be english or german.
- on the request my name should be mentioned.
- I host only travellers. If you are here for egs. for a job interview / mid-life crisis issues you are not welcome to stay at my place.
- Freeloaders or people without an interesting profile or story are not welcome.
- Be aware I don't have always time to host people. Working and studying (part time).
- No to last minute request or two months in advance.
- I am not vegetarian or vegan and I don't change my eating habits for you. If you are vegetarian it is your choice.
- I don't believe in religions don't try to convince me about yours. Any kind of fundamentalism isn't welcome.
- Drug addicts aren‘t welcome.
- At the moment I can only offer my place on friday-saturday-sunday.
- don't send me a friend request, if we never met before.
- don‘t bro me, if you don‘t know me!
If you obviously don't read my profile and do not match with one of my listed conditions, SAVE your time and don't write a request to me. Cause I WON'T HOST YOU.
I repeat I HOST only TRAVELLERS who seems to be reliable and easy-going.
I just want to mention, that Couchsurfing is not a free hostal and the first impression is like meat and potatoes.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
I like to meet people from around the world and thanks to Couchsurfing I was able to find people with similar intention.
It is a pleasure to meet locals, expats or other travelers around the area. (Events or hangout-app).
- solo travel
- historic sites
- meeting people
- muay thai
- ancient history
- old movies
Music, Movies, and Books
- Panic Attack by Jason Starr
- The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
- Shutter Island by Dennis Lehane
I like every kind of music.
Depeche Mode, Woodkid, Jamiroquai, Korn, Metallica, Simply Red, Vanessa Guo, 2 Cellos, Johnny Cash, Ray Charles, The White Stripes, Queens of the Stone Age, The Animals, The Rumjacks, Orthodox Celts, Manu Chao, Kasabian, Led Zeppelin, Marilyn Manson, Gnarls Barkley and many more….
Here my favorites movies / top 100 list
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
I have travelled to many places in this world and I can’t mention only one. A few unforgettable highlights:
- Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil
- Amazon rainforest, Brazil
- Montana de siete colores, Peru
- Machu Picchu, Peru
- Snowboarding at the Huacachina Desert, Peru
- Acropolis of Athens, Greece
- Old town and ancient city walls of Dubrovnik, Croatia
- Colosseum Rome, Italy
- Water town of Venice, Italy
- Cliffs of Moher, Ireland
- Giant’s Causeway, Ireland
- Crab fishing in the North Sea, Sweden
- Great Wall of China*
- Forbidden City & Temple of Heaven in Beijing, China
- Terracotta Army, China
- Ha Long Bay, Viet Nam
- Mekong Delta river and forest, Viet Nam
- The temples of Angkor Wat, Bayon and Ta Prohm (Lara Croft Temple), Cambodia
For football fans:
- Camp Nou, Barcelona
- San Mames, Bilbao
- Estadio do Dragao, Porto
- AmsterdamArena, Amsterdam
- Maracana Stadium, Rio de Janeiro
- Bird's Nest (Officially named: National Stadium), Beijing
Countries I’ve Visited
Argentina, Austria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Cambodia, China, Croatia, Cuba, Czech Republic, England, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Macao, Malaysia, Netherlands, Northern Ireland, Peru, Portugal, Scotland, Singapore, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Thailand, Turkey, Uruguay, Vatican City State, Viet Nam
Countries I’ve Lived In