Not Accepting Guests
- Last login almost 6 years ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Robyn’s full profile. It’s free!
Find the spark of life and follow it.
I am an aspiring concept artist with plenty of charm, creativity, and personality to not only enjoy life and the world it has to offer, but try to interpret it in my own way through my art. I've been in and out of the business with a steady supply of freelance along the way. Of course art is more than just a career choice, it's a "way of life". Going beyond that cheesy background There is a much more playful side to me and my art. After all I majored in animation. If there's anyone that says animation isn't fun, then they just don't know what fun is.
If you think life isn't fair that's because it's not. What is really unfair is to encapsulate the whole of life in only an iota of your frame of mind, and with such a mediocre word at that.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
I joined couch surfing after hearing wonderful and fancifully spun tales of not just lumpy upholstery, but vibrant personalities and enriching experiences. Now that I'm out of college the time to explore the world is at my fingertips. When I'm not seeking new couches I'll provide my comfy one in the liberal pocket of the deep south: Austin Texas. Though I've only been living here a year I can safely say it is an amazing destination for anyone looking to explore, enjoy the arts, or just have a good time. It's been friendly to this east coaster, so I'll make sure it's nice to you.
Moving right along here are the fundamentals that everyone here on couchsurfing is looking for (see, even fundamentals has fun in it):
• I am a 24 year old female living with a 25 year old male who is basically just like me in male form, only he has a silver tongue and is sure to show his wit in very different ways then I could ever manage.
• When we aren't traveling, it's just the two of us cozying up in our apartment playing video games, or working on our latest project.
• Our apartment has an extra room with a photon, so you'll have plenty of privacy and a comfy bed that will sleep 2.
• I love music, doing outdoor activities, playing games, and watching movies. Austin is a great place to experience all these in a new way.
If you hadn't figured it out already from what was mentioned above here is a tidy list of my interests
1. Fine Arts
2. Video Games
3. Concept Art
4. Reading, fiction mostly
5. Comics (hey more fiction!)
8. Delicious foods (not so delicious foods need not apply)
9. Dabbling in any other outdoor activities, I just like staying active.
- video games
- outdoor activities
Music, Movies, and Books
The majority of Disney animated films
Inception, Lord of the Rings, Ever After, (500) days of Summer
ALL MUSIC. A few personal favorites are: Loreena McKennit, Gorillaz, M-Flo, Yael Naim, Vast, Deep Forest, Queen, and much much more!
His Dark Materials series by Phillip Pullman, Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling, All Terry Pratchett novels, and Memoirs of a Geisha by Arthur Golden. Of course I'm interested in many more.
Countries I’ve Visited
Belgium, Germany, Japan
Countries I’ve Lived In