Wants to Meet Up
- 66% response rate
- Last login about 4 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Audrey’s full profile.
I love travelling and doing outdoor activities, painting, baking, learning new cultures and meeting new people
- Gym junkie
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
- To explore the world and explore my own city with you.
- Exchange travelling experiences
- Learning different cultures and lifestyles
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Solo camping travelling for 10 days to the South Island of New Zealand
Hiked one of the best hiking spot in Tasmania, Australia ~Wall of Jerusalem
Teach, Learn, Share
Since I am practising "Zero Waste and "Zero Plastic" lifestyle, so I am more than happy to teach, learn and share with you.
What I Can Share with Hosts
A place to stay and happy to take you around and explore places that I have never been (but I can only do this whenever I am free..most of the time it's only gonna happen during weekends or public holidays)
I only host independent couchsurfers who knows how to get themselves around as I am super busy with my work especially during weekdays. So, I might not be able to entertain my guests during their stay but I will try my best 😊
Please read my house terms and conditions before sending in your request.
Important things you need to know before sending in your request:
1. I am living with 5 naughty cats (Chrissy, Batman, ZsaZsa, Cutie & Oyen. Check out the album section if you want to know them 😉). Warning: Keep away your socks, underwear and tissue papers as they love to play with them. You don't want to clean their mess I reckon.😂. I can only host you if you're happy to have their company (they can be very entertaining)
2. You promise to clean your room and bathroom while staying and before leaving my place. Please do not leave any trash behind. After providing a comfortable place for you to sleep and rest, I will appreciate if you leave my place as it is (neat and clean)😊.
3. Please keep all common areas clean and tidy all the time. I can't stand seeing messy house (even your own room). It would be great if you can help me vacuuming and mopping the floor as well. I will provide you with flip flops that need to be wear in the house (I can't stand seeing footprints on the floor 🙈).
4. Couchsurfing is all about sharing. It would be great if we can share meals together but I do understand that some couchsurfers might be on a tight budget but at least you will be able to buy your own food. I don't mind if you're going to eat my (or other guests) food but please be mindful and replace it back. It's all about give and take 😊
Thanks for taking your time to read through all the terms and conditions.
Please type in the keyword upon sending your request. The keyword is somewhere in my profile.
Countries I’ve Visited
Australia, China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, Macao, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, Viet Nam
Countries I’ve Lived In
Australia, Japan, Malaysia