N'accepte pas d'invités
- Dernière connexion il y a 9 months
Rejoignez Couchsurfing pour consulter l'intégralité du profil de Mark. L'inscription est gratuite !
To get out and about
Just an average sub-lunatic lovin' life Aussie bloke, that has lived in the US, travelled extensivly and has an above average outlook on life.
Life's a journey - get up the front of the bus ;-)
You'll never never know, if you never never have a go!
Pourquoi je suis sur Couchsurfing
Been with Couchsurfing since 1994 and am currently an Ambassador. I have hosted numerous CSers in both the US and now Australia.
Lord, lead me not into temptation - me and me mates can find it ourselves ;-)
Morceaux de musique, films et livres
I'm well travelled, well read and will basically look, listen and read anything.
Une aventure extraordinaire que j'ai vécue
- Saw the place where they hid baby Jesus in Cairo
- Able to go on walkabout when I want
- Live & Laugh Often
Enseignez, apprenez, partagez
- PLANNING: Have an idea as to what you want to see in the area. Hosts are great resources, but can never know what your particular interests are.
- CONTRIBUTE: Whether it be conversation, domestic chores or just hanging out. You're on a journey seeking new sights, sounds and experiences not just veggin' out in front of the idiot box or increasing thier Facebook profiles.
- NOTIFICATION: A pet peave of mine is CSers who blanket email Hosts the day they turn up, looking for a place to stay. There are genuine circumstances where Host have contacted me directly and I've Hosted thier CSers due to various reasons and have had no issue with that. But as they say - lack of planning on your part doesn't constitute an emergency on my part.
- FEEDBACK: CouchSurfing is a wonderful medium for travelling the world. But with anything information based, GARBAGE IN - GARBAGE OUT. Always leave feedback on a Host or Surfer so the next CSers have some knowledge. I have had several CSers mention they've had issues with the same Host or CSer and they don't leave any feedback - why? Leaving feedback may save future CSer from potential legal, social or other dramas.
Pays que j'ai visités
Australia, Austria, Canada, China, Egypt, Fiji, France, French Polynesia, Germany, Greece, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Malaysia, Mexico, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Singapore, United Kingdom, Vatican City State, Viet Nam
Pays dans lesquels j'ai vécu
Australia, United States