Maybe Accepting Guests
- Last login over 1 year ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Ankit’s full profile. It’s free!
To see the world, things dangerous to come to, to see behind walls, draw closer, to find each other, and to feel. That is the purpose of life.
I don't know everything about myself, I relish challenging and always surprising myself. What I do know at this stage of my life is the following:
1. I like meeting people; interacting with them, getting to know about them from their experiences, sharing few stories from of my own.
2. I am an engineer not only by trade but also by aptitude.
3. I'd consider myself free spirited, I don't like being tied down. I love traveling and experiencing things that constantly push and pull me in different directions.
The woods are lovely, dark and deep;
But I have promises to keep.
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
02/29/16 - I can host one person and also show them around locally!
I am very new to this; I heard about it from few friends I made in hostels while traveling in Thailand.
I've decided to take a short spur of a moment trip to New York and the hostel scene is a bit tight for my budget.
I don't like putting myself in a box. I enjoy anything to everything that engages me and stimulates my mind body and soul.
I run quite a bit (love those endorphins)
Traveling - nothing comes close to the feeling of getting some where you've never been.
Occasional Carpenter/DIY projects
Patron or arts: movies, music, lietrature
My goal is to become that rarest of human species: a well rounded person.
- eating out
- outdoor activities
Music, Movies, and Books
Movies - too many to name just a few.
Music - a good friend to have.
Books - Knowledge.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
My only visit to India since I moved to the US was in 2009/10. I was in Bombay that time standing in front of a famous restaurant. There were a lot of street kids around me begging for money, after many failed attempts to get rid of them I finally caved in and agreed to buy them food instead.
Watching them eat their meals with such delight gave me goose bumps. I felt immense happiness and disgust at the same time. I am still trying to decipher all the emotions I went trough.
Teach, Learn, Share
I can teach you:
- How to make the best Chai
- How to fly Indian Kites
- Proper technique to run
- Teach you a bit about electronics and what goes behind them.
- A bit about Indian history especially Delhi
- How to play Cricket/Ping-pong/Soccer/Ludo
What I Can Share with Hosts
The Great Outdoors my State of Arizona has to offer.
Countries I’ve Visited
India, Mexico, Nepal, Thailand, United Kingdom
Countries I’ve Lived In
India, United States