Not Accepting Guests
- Last login almost 3 years ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Zhi Hong’s full profile. It’s free!
See the world through my lens
- Currently back in Singapore
- I grew up in sunny island Singapore.
- I lived in Beijing, China and Thailand some point in my life.
- I love to eat. I'm always on the lookout for a new place to eat and open to new culinary experiences.
- When requesting for a couch, please kindly take the effort to write one personally instead of using a generic cut-&-paste request.
I live my life for food. I love food.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
Just starting hosting people.
I have hosted friends at my current place and also have surfed at friends' places.
2012 Jan - Christina & Volkmar (Germany)
2012 Nov - Corinna (Germany)
Photography, Food, Biking, Food, Cooking and baking, Food, Paintball & Airsoft, Food, Travelling, Food, Meeting new people, Food, Trying to play the guitar. Did I mention Food?
Music, Movies, and Books
I can listen to anything, I tune in to the radio and listen to whatever's playing. In my playlist, I'm listening to classical, orchestra, jazz, vocals & some metal. I watch action and comedy movies. Great fan of Stephen Chow. I love Breakfast at Tiffany's, Slumdog Millionaire, Black Hawk Down, Hurt's Locker.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Surviving a 70kmh crash. Does that count?
Teach, Learn, Share
I can't think of any at the moment, hopefully people who meet me can learn something from me. I'm definitely looking forward to learn more about different cultures. I would also love to learn more about cooking local food. Maybe we can trade recipes.
Countries I’ve Visited
Cambodia, China, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Malaysia, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, United Kingdom, Viet Nam
Countries I’ve Lived In
Australia, China, Singapore, Thailand, United Kingdom