Not Accepting Guests
- Last login about 1 year ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Mykolas’s full profile. It’s free!
To travel around the world before I'm 30.
1. Helping other people helps me.
2. Having guts always works out for me.
3. Thinking that life will be better in the future is stupid. I have to live now.
4. Organising a charity group is surprisingly easy.
5. Being not truthful always works against me.
6. Everything I do always comes back to me.
7. Assuming is stifling.
8. Drugs feel great in the beginning and become a drag later on.
9. Over time I get used to everything and start taking for granted.
10. Money does not make me happy.
11. My dreams have no meaning.
12. Keeping a diary supports personal development.
13. Trying to look good limits my life.
14. Material luxuries are best enjoyed in small doses.
15. Worrying solves nothing.
16. Complaining is silly. Either act or forget.
17. Everybody thinks they are right.
18. If I want to explore a new direction professionally, it is helpful to try it out for myself first.
19. Low expectations are a good strategy.
20. Everybody who is honest is interesting.
âMake no little plans. They have no magic to stir menâs blood and probably themselves will not be realized. Make big plans; aim high in hope and work, remembering that a noble, logical diagram once recorded will never die, but long after we are gone will be a living thing, asserting itself with ever-growing insistency. Remember that our sons and grandsons are going to do things that would stagger us. Let your watchword be order and your beacon beauty. Think big.â
â Daniel Burnham, Chicago Architect (1846-1912)
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
I hosted people, traveled together, or just met and showed the city. Met a lot of interesting people and became very good friends. It has been a great experience for me so far!
Even though my field of study is finance, I'm all about arts and culture person. Love museums, art exibition, concerts, photography, movies (I've spend one week in the movie theater once!), graphic design. I'm also fit for adventure. I love traveling and hiking. If I can't I choose running, playing tennis or football.
- graphic design
Music, Movies, and Books
Electronic (IDM, Ambient, Electro, Leftfield, Experimental, Breaks, Downtempo, Dub, Synth-pop, trip hop, drum and bass)
Jazz (Contemporary Jazz, Hard Bop, Modal, Fusion, Smooth Jazz)
Rock (Classic Rock, Hard Rock, Indie)
To be precise, my last.fm profile:
Movies by: Darren Aronofsky, Pedro Almodóvar, Ki-duk Kim.
All time favorites: The Fountain, The Dreamers, 3-Iron, Amelie, Into the wild.
Books by Carl Sagan.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
So far, the best experience I had when I was traveling around Iceland. Crazy adventure.
Teach, Learn, Share
Currently I'm trying to learn French and would love to learn piano too. I could teach anything I know or have learned in my short life so far.
Countries I’ve Visited
Denmark, Estonia, Germany, Latvia, Poland, Spain, United Kingdom
Countries I’ve Lived In
Iceland, Norway, United Kingdom