Not Accepting Guests
- Last login about 2 months ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Yoke Wee’s full profile. It’s free!
To travel and LIVE in as many countries as possible. Busy and tight tour schedules are not for me.
Likes: travel, children, cartoon, make friends, chat away with strangers sitting next to me, nature, cycling, languages
Dislikes: being rude or arrogant
Strength: Being able to adapt easily, can overcome any obstacles
Weaknesses: Absent minded:(
Live life to the fullest. You can't buy time.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
I enjoy meeting people from different backgrounds. Met many awesome CSers who make the world a better place.
I've couchsurfed in Hongkong, Japan and Seoul, and joined a couple events in Malaysia. Looking forward to more fun and valuable experiences to come!
Animation, movies, dramas, photography, salsa dancing, food~
- salsa dancing
Music, Movies, and Books
Anything that's soothing to my senses.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
There are too many simple yet meaningful encounters in my life. I'll try to name a few:
1. In Hawaii, we drove to the beach at night, climbed onto the car roof, and just gazed into the sky, filled with stars, shooting stars too. The sea breeze, the friendship, everything seem so perfect at the moment.
2. In Hawaii, I joined a dolphin cruise, there are schools of wild dolphins under our ship. I love dolphins!!! At that moment, I have the urge to jump into the sea, to swim with them. My friend held me back. Yes, I don't want to be blacklisted for any cruise.
3. In Las Vegas, I sat on NewYorkx2's rollercoaster. My glasses fell off, but I caught it with my feet and hold onto it till the ride ended.
4. Japan is amazing. I made many friends during my 4 weeks stay there. A professor ojisan apologized to me for what the Japanese army has done to us in the past. Though it doesn't affect me now, it was really nice of him. I hope those who still holds grudge against Japan, could see the look on him, his apologetic eyes. After that trip, I just kept returning to Japan. I love Japan~~~
Teach, Learn, Share
Stay open minded, be courageous to try new things when you're in a foreign country! Don't let the opportunity slips by. Grab it when you can!
Countries I’ve Visited
Australia, Belgium, China, France, Germany, Indonesia, Japan, Mexico, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Spain, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, United Kingdom, Viet Nam
Countries I’ve Lived In
Italy, Japan, Malaysia, United States