Maybe Accepting Guests
- Last login about 3 years ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Bettina’s full profile. It’s free!
* studies political science
* loves summer, hanging out with friends, big sunglasses, getting goose pimples from something great, festivals + concerts, making pictures, soap-bubbles, good movies,...
* hates sunburn, hangovers, lies, crowded public transports, bad-hair-days, not being able to fall asleep, bad continuations of good movies, forget + lose things, hunger,...
never allow someone to be your priority while allowing yourself to be their option.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
I met a lot of great people in spain :)
* meet friends/new people
* learn new languages
* chill in the sun
* festivals and concerts
* good music (i'm listening to a lot of alternative- and indie-rock)
* good books (every genre)
* good movies (my favorite one: fightclub!)
* ... so much more!
- political science
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
take part in a small but awesome d'n'b-festival in the middle of the pyrenees in spain