Nimmt Gäste auf
- Letzte Anmeldung vor almost 7 years
Registriere dich bei Couchsurfing, um das komplette Profil von Roberto zu sehen. Es ist kostenlos!
Lazy, bored, sly, perhaps demotivated. This is me this latest times.
I'm a retiring and reserved person.
I rarely indulge in emotions.
Because of this, it can happen that I may seem cynical, unpleasant and nasty.
Sometimes I'm nasty even to myself ;)
...but attention!, I'm not a monster or a gloomy person and if there is to laugh I laugh, or if there is to do the clown I'm a clown.
I probably will have positive qualities too, though it is certainly not my role to decant them.
It's usual to think the world could be better than this, but just so it is because only so it could be: as the rainwater, sooner or later, will end up in the sea again, drawing the earth of veins as a living and pulsing body, the man, sooner or later, will let himself go to his nature which is to overwhelm his peers exactly how the survival instinct, explainded by Darwinian theories, imposes.
I try to resist this sad reality by constantly repeating myself: "live and let live".
Warum ich bei Couchsurfing bin
No experience yet
- Currently nothing in particular, only hard work :)
- For some years I have enjoyed myself to arrange, with some friends, a medieval festival that, with the passing years, has become one of the most important events in our area. See monscerignonis.it (I have now abandoned therefore the website, which was made and maintained by me, is a little bit in disarray).
- For several years I've been a supporter of free software and sometimes I even tried to make myself useful (recently, for example, compiling binaries for a program that normalizes volume of digital music). In other words I like fiddling with computers.
- Until some time ago, I enjoyed writing in a blog: montecerignone.net but recently I write very very rarely.
Eine tolle Erfahrung, die ich gemacht habe
The wonderful thing I have ever seen is ...the world! ...too trivial? ...the sky! ...too poetic? ...the moon! ...too unreachable? ...the light! ...too mystic? ..... Actually I don't know but I promise that when I will remember I'll tell it.