- Last login 6 days ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Babu Prasath’s full profile. It’s free!
To meet you :-)
Very much aware life is short. I think, If I live for 10,000 days then I should have interacted with at least 10,000 people.
The reason for my existense.."be happy and make others happy"
I'm interested in philosophy.
Be happy and make others happy...
Enjoy the moments....
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
I lived in London for a long time where I was very active in CS. Now I've moved back to my town, pollachi in India.
If you come around pollachi, do let me know, I will be very happy to host you :-)
My CS experience follows:
1. Saskia Read (Edinburgh, scotland) - Jun 2010
2. Janet Butterworth (Edinburgh, scotland) - Jun 2010
3. Angie Bishop (Edinburgh, scotland)- Jun 2010
4. Migle & Praveen (Frankfurt, Germany - Jul 2010)
5. Matthias (Munich, Germany - Jul 2010)
Friends who stayed with me:-
1. Nate Davis (Portland, USA) - Apr 2010
2. WenWen (Lund, Sweeden) - Jun 2010
3. Shane Finan (Sligo, Ireland) - Jun 2010
4. Johanna (Auckland, New zealand) - Jun 2010
5. David (Portugal) - Jul 2010
brilliant...Met many wonderful people
Meditation & yoga.
Meeting different kinds of people. Making friends.
Help other as much as possible.
Want to understand the purpose of life...still searching
Music, Movies, and Books
philosophical books especially osho
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
every minute i live is amazing :-) Millions of cells work together to make me sit and write this stuff now..isn't that amazing?
more amazing thing is another set of millions cells working together to make you read this and there are more chances both these millions of cells are going to sit together & chat over a drink which will be served by another person with different set of million cells ....ok.ok i will stop here.
Teach, Learn, Share
not sure what I can teach....but definitely i've got a lot to learn
What I Can Share with Hosts
1.comfortable place to stay
3. show you around if I'm free
Countries I’ve Visited
Czech Republic, Egypt, Germany, Kuwait, Netherlands, Singapore, United Arab Emirates
Countries I’ve Lived In
India, Poland, United Kingdom, United States