Photos de Chris Bugg

Profil non vérifié

  • Membre non vérifié par paiement
  • Numéro de téléphone non vérifié
  • Pièce d'identité non vérifiée
  • Adresse non vérifiée

Accepte des invités

  • Dernière connexion il y a over 11 years

Rejoignez Couchsurfing pour consulter l'intégralité du profil de Chris. L'inscription est gratuite !

Présentation

  • 0 avis
  • Fluent in English
  • Âge non spécifié, Male
  • Membre depuis 2006
  • Government Contractor
  • Technical School Grad
  • De Sebastopol,MS USA
  • Profil renseigné à 55 %

À propos de moi

CURRENT MISSION

Trying to live life to the fullest! Do my best from day to day to help myself and others accomplish goals and dreams.

ABOUT ME

I'm a little on the wild side at times.. a little on the quiet side at times. Being a Libra I tend to hang back a little and observe my surroundings so I can make a proper assessment. Most people think I'm funny and cool to hang out with. I'm a people person 90% of the time.. the other 10% I'm sleeping. ;-)

PHILOSOPHY

Live and let live. We're only on this rock for a little while. Use what ya got and don't take advantage of folks. Help your fellow man the best ya can.

Centres d'intérêt

  • traveling

Morceaux de musique, films et livres

Hunter S. Thompson is my heroe!

Une aventure extraordinaire que j'ai vécue

Well.. being a contractor for the government affords plenty of travel time and opportunities to meet new people. I've seen lots of cool things the past few years but I always have an eye open for new experiences.

Rejoignez Couchsurfing pour consulter l'intégralité du profil de Chris. L'inscription est gratuite !