Not Accepting Guests
- Last login over 3 years ago
Join Couchsurfing to see burger’s full profile. It’s free!
I'm volonteering in an amazing art centre : The Forest (Edinburgh). I run a poetry reading and recording workshop, start a new experimental radio broadcast and learn tap dance...My time in Scotland is a professional break and a period of new explorations
I have itchy-feet and each experience is an opportunity to know better who I am...but how to describe myself ?? I would say : totally passionate with all sorts of arts and deeply involved in music, sound and visual art. I have been assisting artists and film makers for 7 years, while being myself invited as an performer in different artistic projects. I am now involved in digital art and interactive documentaries...and I am writing a web-documentary. At the same time, I am living in or working for grassroots communities, alternative groups ....
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
I mainly experienced Couchsurfing in Canada, during my last trip in Quebec. I was with my boyfriend travelling in Gaspesie and we were fed up with crossing amazing wild landscapes ...without really meeting anyone. So we started Couchsurfing and we had a lot of fun !
- screening films, reading poetry and literature, hanging out with friends in cafe, dancing and playing music, creating crazy artistic events, foreign language, travelling, cooking (and even more eating ;-))...
Music, Movies, and Books
- traditional music (oriental, balkan, ...), punk, rock, hip hop, funk, electronic music
- last favorite authors : Virginia Woolf and Russel Banks
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Kathakali dancers performing with passion a ten hours play in a lost temple in front of ten people, and some of them were sleeping...(South India)
Teach, Learn, Share
- French, sound recording, passion of poetry....
- I want to learn new vegan dishes!!!! It is not that I don't know how to cook, but I must confess that I am a little lazy in this field...
- experiences !!!!