Not Accepting Guests
- Last login about 1 year ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Can’s full profile. It’s free!
I'm Can, 18 years old and I live in Germany.
I've finished high school last year and currently I'm enjoying the last days of my Work&Travel trip in New Zealand! After that I'll visit Fiji, Sydney, China and then I'll go back home to start studying there.
I enjoy everything from interesting philosophical talks to great party nights.
And I'm always open to learning and exploring new things. That's one reason why I'll go to China and start learning Mandarin :)
One important thing I've learned so far: If you do what YOU really want, and don't bow your feeling to the opinion of others, you'll experience what REAL happiness means. Sound obvious but I've met only a few people who have and live this kind of independence and freedom.
Oh and by the way, I'm half turkish, that's why my name isn't a German one.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
Well, let's just have a look at the single aspects of Couchsurfing:
- You meet locals
- You experience the place in a total different way
- You meet interesting people
- You expand your horizons
- You live for free^^
The better question is, why I haven't been on Couchsurfing yet!
- Sports (strength training and something called "Freeletics") & Nutrition
- Music (I produce German Rap music)
- Philosophy (there's always sth. to think and talk about)
- Business (I'll study business management)
- Personal development (it becomes really interesting once you realize how much influence you have!)
Music, Movies, and Books
Favourite movie: Fight Club!! A masterpiece.
Other very good ones: Shutter Island, Spirited Away, Pan's Labyrinth. And of course the usual suspects like Matrix, Pulp Fiction and so on.
Books: That's hard to say. "The Golden Compass" definitely is a great book series. Great entertainment with scientific and philosophical aspects.The most inspring book I've read so far probably is "The Power of Now" by Eckhart Tolle.
Music: Rap. The combination of the muscial aspect and poetry is really nice. But of course I also listen to songs of other genres.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Mount Taranaki climb in New Zealand. That has been one of the most impressive experiences of my trip so far.
What I Can Share with Hosts
- teach you German
- show you how to cook a few nice meals
- have interesting talks with you
- party with you
- invite you when I'm back in Germany
- help you a little out if you need some help for anything
Countries I’ve Visited
Denmark, England, France, Germany, Hong Kong, New Zealand, Scotland, Turkey
Countries I’ve Lived In