Wants to Meet Up
- 95% response rate
- Last login about 15 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Tonis’s full profile. It’s free!
“Everyone is an explorer. How could you possibly live your life looking at a door and not go open it?”
"We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm and adventure. There is no end to the adventures we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open." - I´m right here ,right now to take the best out of it!
I`m like an energizer bunny going fast foward and taking part of any activity what is interesting and fun.I really love to show Estonian nature for the couchsurfers and their friends.I like to discover all the small places around Estonia. If I have possibility then I usually do not tale the straight road but sideroads.
I have been involved in different environmental groups to help clean Estonia of the oil spillage and garbage all over the country.
I like to attend different cultural events such as museums, music festivals, classical music, theatre, but I like clubbing as well...basically anything that could be fun...I`m the man to join :))
Every person has his or her own Karma. This Karma was based on prior decisions, and actions a person has made or intends to make. Another easy way to understand Karma is through the law of cause and effect. For every cause there is an inevitable effect. What you do not want done to yourself, do not do to others.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
I´ll try to show sights and spots what u can`t find from your book.Latest and the best information what to do ,where to go,events and other details what u can recieve only from locals.
And also make CS events and trips to discover the Estonia and its beauty.
There is active CS community in Tallinn,if you want to join us then contact me and I´ll let you know where and when is next event..maybe already Today !!
Have hosted people from:FINLAND,SWEDEN,NORWAY,DENMARK,RUSSIA, LATVIA,LITHUANIA,POLAND,GERMANY,BELGIUM, AUSTRIA,UNITED KINGDOM, IRELAND,HOLLAND,FRANCE,SLOVENIA, ROMANIA,HUNGARY,SPAIN,PORTUGAL,ITALY,TURKEY, ISRAEL,IRAN,CHINA,AUSTRALIA,THAILAND,SINGAPORE, INDONESIA,KOREA,BRAZIL,PERU,COSTA-RICA,MEXICO, USA,CANADA
I have surfed in: ESTONIA,LATVIA,SWEDEN,FINLAND,NORWAY,HOLLAND,UNITED KINGDOM,SPAIN,SLOVENIA,POLAND, MOLDOVA,UKRAINE,TURKEY,MOROCCO,ISRAEL,JORDAN, AZERBAIJAN,IRAN,SRI LANKA,USA,GUATEMALA,COSTA RICA
Observe the world and enjoy travelling,photography, music, food, culture,people, friends, nature, environment, hiking, camping and sauna.
Have to keep just my eyes & ears always open for some interesting & cool things.
- music festivals
- classical music
- folk music
Music, Movies, and Books
Documentary: An Inconvinient Truth, Who Killed The Electric Car,The Singing Revolution,American Zeitgeist,
Movies:The Shawshank Redemption, Groundhog Day, Kill Bill,Saving Private Ryan,Twelve Monkeys, Casino Royale,The Ring,Pulp Fiction, The Usual Suspects,The Matrix,Seven,Leon,Reservior Dogs,Vertigo,2001: A Space Odyssey, Slumdog Millionare,The Prestige,ET,The Moon,Green Mile,Singing Revolution, An Inconvenient Truth
Books: Art-,Travel-,Photography-,Cooking, History-,Comedy books.
Music: Mostly house and jazz music depends on mood,but I can listen almost anything if there is good company or good friends around.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
"Teeme Ära 2008"There was more than 10 000 tons of illegal waste lying around in Estonian nature. In october 2007, as a group of active citizens, we realised that something drastic needs to be done. We developed a special software and geomapped more than 10 000 dumping sites all over the country. And one day in 2008, engaging hundreds of organisations and more than 50 000 volunteers, we cleaned it all up in just 5 hours!
"Let`s Do It- World Cleanup" movement what started in 2008 in Estonia expanded globally and we are ready for global clean-up event in 2018.
Check more http://www.letsdoitworld.org/
Amazing things are all around us,just have to notice that more,but few:
* Jumping around mud vulcanoes in Gobustan, Azerbijan.
* Floting and drinking beer on Dead Sea, Ein Gedi, Israel.
* Got lost from friends around Taj Mahal, Agra, India
* Looking at the sunset ontop of mountain near Petra and listeing local folk music Petra, Jordan
* Morning mist around the pyramids of Pelnque, Mexico.
* Chilling the best white beach in the world- Tulum, Mexico.
* Superb hospitality in Morocco.
* Snowball fight top of Mount Tochal in middle of summer Teheran, Iran
* Having shelter with sleepover,from heavy rain and wind in internet cafe Baku, Azerbaijan
* Walking 1000 steps up the chimney in Iru Electrical Plant, Estonia
* Chill-out time with beer and friends in hottub during midsummer 2am and still looking at the sun in the horizon Tornio, Finland.
* Climbing up to the Adam`s Peak with 4000 steps in Sri Pada, Sri Lanka.
* Got stuck in Pogradec,Albania what came out with the best place to stay.
* Drinking Bhang Lassi and hovering in the streets of Pushkar, India.
* Having scooter accident and despite that, still managed to walk all the way to the Giola hole Thassos, Greece.
* Swimming in cold vulcano crater in Cerro Chato, Costa Rica
* Walking around Panama city and almost ended up accidently into slums Panama City, Panama
* Bathing in mud vulcano El Totumo, Colombia
* Most colorful market in the world Chichicastenango, Guatemala
* Went to Chernobyl & Pripyat in Ukraine to see how human error ended up with catastrophe.
* Drove to the furthest point in Europe, Nordkapp in Norway.
* Watched Sarajevo war scars around the city in Bosnia and Herzogovina.
*Have seen so many fun people around the world and I believe there is still some hope for human kind.
Teach, Learn, Share
I have visited 41 states
Online sources for cool Estonian trip:
What I Can Share with Hosts
Everything about Estonia, all the small and interesting places.
Countries I’ve Visited
Albania, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Colombia, Costa Rica, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Guatemala, Honduras, India, Iran, Israel, Italy, Jordan, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Mexico, Moldova, Morocco, Netherlands, Norway, Panama, Poland, Qatar, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In
Estonia, United Kingdom