Not Accepting Guests
- Last login over 5 years ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Christoph’s full profile. It’s free!
My best friend would propably say that I am a life geek. As I study biology for years, I am crazy about any living matter. The icidents behind the scenes of life fascinating me. Not only the biochemical part, but social relations and the perception of life up to a philosophical scale. And I talk quite often on that topic. Otherwise I drink (almost beer), dance, smoke, rock, chill, read, write, kiss, love and ... me through my own life to enjoy it with all its grandiose gift brought to me. Help me to get more experienced. I'll appreciate it.
- Photography (Street, Nature & Wildlife, Portrait)
- Music (real music played with real instruments and made by real people; so I also love classical music)
- summer (isn't it the best season this planet can offer?; so I'll bike, hike, camp, climb and lay lazy in the sun (maybe with a beer))
- reading science magazines (biology, psychology, geology, astrology ...)
- classical music
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
uhh ... - lots of moments in da brain. Let's get together and talk. (... running out of time, maybe stories will come soon)
Countries I’ve Visited
France, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom
Countries I’ve Lived In