Not Accepting Guests
- Last login over 3 years ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Charlotte’s full profile. It’s free!
I'm very caring and quite zany. Vegan to the core and an eco warrior through and through, I try to make as little impact on the earth as I can. I want to learn everything. Up for a laugh but don't like to see people get hurt. Very hospitable. A sense of humour most definitely. Kinda chill most of the time :)
Open minded and tolerant.
- Environmental issues
- Bettering myself through learning and understanding
- Taking action to be the change I want to see in the world
- Trying out new recipes
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- Saw the Dalai Lama give a talk to young people in Manchester, UK
- Meeting Steve Chalke (MBE, UN.GIFT Special Advisor on Community Action against Human Trafficking).
Countries I’ve Visited
France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Malta, United Kingdom
Countries I’ve Lived In