Not Accepting Guests
- Last login about 1 year ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Charlotte’s full profile. It’s free!
To maintain my level of Portuguese and meet new Portuguese speaking friends
Well, to start off I can say - probably like the rest of this community - that I love to travel and meet people from all over the world. That being said I can tell you that I am an easy going person who study, live, and breathe cultures!
NOTE: I am only interested in gaining new friends. I do not wish to date anyone I meet on couchsurfing.
"Life is what you make it. Always has been, always will be. "
â Eleanor Roosevelt
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
Until I get a place to live, I would love to meet people traveling to Copenhagen. I'm very interested in language exchange as well.
I've never tried it before, but I've heard of many who enjoyed it and who have met language exchange partners through this site.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- Seen the sunrise at Tikal in Guatemala
. Been part of the Carnival de Rua in Rio de Janeiro
- Gone to a wrestling match in Guadalajara, Mexico
- Hiked to the top of a mountain in the Pyrenees, looking down into a huge valley with vultures soaring around
- Been part of a month long CISV summer camp in Ecuador at the age of 14
Teach, Learn, Share
I can teach Danish and English and for that I'd love to learn some more Portuguese.