- Ultimo accesso about 1 year fa
Iscriviti a Couchsurfing per visualizzare il profilo completo di Rachel. È gratis!
Living life to the Fullest! :)
Know me Better:
- Call me Rachel. I've been living and working in Thailand for 6 yrs now. It has been a blast so far!
- I love the outdoors. I enjoy the beaches, Hiking, Trekking and other outdoor activities.
- I love having fun in the sun! I enjoy getting more TAN even if i'm TAN already.
- I love sports. I used to play competitive basketball way back my Primary and Intermediate School days. Other sports i enjoy playing are: Swimming, Badminton, Softball, Teeball, Kickball and of course Volleyball. I like joining leagues. I am competitive by nature. (Not in a bad way!)
- I love traveling. Completing an around the world tour by 30 is on my bucket list. :) I think i'm pacing my self well at this aspect.
- I'm a THRILL seeker. I like adrenaline rushing through my vains. (Swimming with the whale-shark, Sky diving, trek to Everest base camp are on my bucket list!)
- I love music! I love singing (TRUE BLOODED FILIPINO!!), dancing, Partying!!!
- I enjoy drinking too!!!
- Ohhh, i also have this attachment to my BED. I love Sleeping. HAHA!
I'm an easy going person. I don't really judge people based on looks or race. I like meeting and sharing stories with anyone. I like people who i can openly converse anything under the sun. I'm not really the pretentious type. What you see is what you get. :) I'll appreciate intellectual conversations though. I like it when i learn from other people and they also learn from me too.
I have this Knack of exploring things i have done/seen. I like to see at least a portion of how beautiful this world is. :)
if you can, DO IT! :)
Perché sono iscritto su Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
I participate by attending activities of CS in places i visit. I host and help other c/o CS survive and have fun in the cities I'm where at:
Some tips for those traveling in Manila and Bangkok:
Things to do in Manila:
-Cultural Stops: Intramuros (Fort Santiago, National Museum, Rizal Park, Manila Cathedral, San Agustin Church)
-Touristy Stops: Mind Museum, Ocean Park
-Shopping Destinations: SM MOA (Pasay), SM Megamall (Ortigas), Greenbelt 3,4,5 (Makati), Greenhills Shopping Center (Cheap finds)
-Hang-out Places: The Fort Area: (Burgos Circle: Rue Buorbon, Distillery, Izumi), Draft in Fort Strip. Eastwood City Walk (Distillery & Rue), Greenbelt 2 (1st floor bars), City Golf in Pasig (Locale, Reserve, Bugsys, Barcino), Capitol Commons: (Tipsy pig, Black Olive)
-Clubs to Visit : Republiq and Opus in New Port (Wed, Fri, Sat), Relik in The Fort 32nd Ave (Friday Hey Day & Saturnalia), 7th High, Prive, Valkyrie all in The fort Area. You may opt to check out Gramercy in Makati. :D
Clubbing and Partying Manila is sure fun!! :) Be sure to stay sober all night as Filipino's love drinking! :D
Things to do in Bangkok:
-Cultural Stop: Wat Phra Keaw (Grand Palace), Don't miss 200thb Massage in Wat Pho (Reclining Buddha), Wat Arun, Visit Vinmanmek (Teak Palace) to know more about Thai Royalty. Take a photo and visit the Ananda Throne Hall!! It's made out of pure marble :)
-Shopping Stop: Chatuchak Market (Weekends Only), Platinum Mall (Cheap Girl Stuffs & Accessories), Pratunam Area for Cheap Finds. Paragon Mall & Central world for Branded Stuffs. MBK (Cheap Mobile & Electronics), Pantip & IT Mall (Computers and Cameras).
-Hang out: Party vans & Cheap Charlies (Suk11), Khao-san Road (Backpackers place! My favorite place in BKK!) there are quite a number of hangout places in BKK depending on your interest. :D
-Clubs to Visit: RCA strip if you like Hiphop/R&B Clubs to visit are Route 66, Slimz, LED (Trance). More high end clubs in SUK 11 Q Bar, Bed Superclub and Levels. If you want to try local Thai clubs you can visit: MUSE, Funky Villa in Thonglor/Ekkamai area :)
- visiting Red Light District (Patpong) just beware of Scams and Mafia. Always bring your ALERT STREET SMART SELF.
- Sirroco Sky Bar in Silom Area (Overlooking Bangkok Skyline)
Bangkok is one crazy Animal. What happens in Bangkok definitely shall stay in our hearts!
Attended several CS activities also Hosted some CS'ers!!!! :D
Easy going, open-minded, intellectual, respectful and sensible people.
I generally dislike people who are rude, arrogant and judgmental. :)
- outdoor activities
- scuba diving
Musica, film e libri
I love movies, music and books. I personally don't mind any genre's as long as they are entertaining.
Movies: I enjoy action filled movies over dramatic films. I also enjoy mind-fuck movies.
Books: I generally read anything. From Marketing/ Business books down to Novels. Reading is my before sleeping activity.
Music: I enjoy listening to Alternative/ Acoustic tunes. I'm a big fan of Electronic and Trance Beats. :)
Insegna, impara, condividi
I learned that the most dangerous risk is spending your life not doing what you want on the bet that you can buy yourself freedom to do it later. I can't take that risk. :D will be living life to the fullest!
Paesi che ho visitato
Cambodia, China, India, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Nepal, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, Viet Nam
Paesi in cui ho vissuto
Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Viet Nam