- 90% response rate
- Last login about 7 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Chittranjan’s full profile. It’s free!
My Guest is God to Me...
A cool guy with positive attitude towards life! I know this sounds very uncool ;-)
Easy going and always enjoy meeting new people from different cultural background.
I have authored two books and looking for publishers in these days, if by any chance you are in publishing industry or have contacts, please help me :))
I am a vegetarian since birth :)
Everyday I am discovering myself and this world, an artiste by heart but forced to become a software professional.. lol.. :P
I am always lost with my inner thoughts, and if time is left, then with movies, books, internet, friends, beaches, traveling and more..
I am philosophical, spiritual and also pure material guy (party, dancing, films, night outs) :-))
Now I think it's already too much of self boasting :P
I write for Hungary based online magazine. If you want, you can read my few old articles on this website: www.sciencecaffe.com
On a spiritual journey!
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
Willing to help people who want to know about my city and also to host travelers who are in search of something (peace, love, wisdom, purpose, life etc..)
So far amazing experience. :-)
Theater, Writing, Reading, Movies, Traveling, Yoga, Meditation, Swimming, Beaches, Meeting new people.. In general everything that moves or not on this planet ;-)
Music, Movies, and Books
Books: Mostly philosophical, spiritual, mystic, romance, drama stuffs.. I read books of Paulo Coelho, Vivekananda, Yogananda, OSHO, Tolstoy, Oscar Wilde, Khalil Gibran, Rumi, Tagore, Kafka, Hermann Hesse, Albert Camus, Ayn Rand, Eckhart Tolle, etc...
Movies: Work of directors like Francois Truffaut, Fellini, Godard, Majid Majidi, Abbas Kiorastami, Jafar Panahi, Mohsen Makhmalbaf, Vittorio De Sica,Fatih Akin, Martin Scorsese,John Ford, Christopher Nolan, James Cameroon, Steven Spielberg, Mel Gibson etc..
Music: Philip Glass, Yann Tiersen, Miles Davis, Ray Charles, Cold Play, Bob Marley, Sol, Jazz & Blues,Trance, Buddha Bar Music, Bob Dylan, Bryan Adams, The Killers, The Verve, The Beatles, Eric Clapton, Chuck Berry, Lady Gaga, Metallic, Experimental, Minimal, Electronic etc..
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
There are many:
1) Teaching different types of Meditation in Tanzania every weekend and now in Bristol.
2) Full Time volunteering with one NGO - India Against Corruption(IAC), and I organized protests/events throughout India and was handling media section for this group. It was the most powerful and controversial NGO in India :-) We were trying to make India corruption free and it gives me immense pleasure to be part of it. But now this NGO has formed a political party named 'AAP'. You can call me a social-political activist too.
;-) for more information you can visit: www.indiaagainstcorruption.org
3) Bicycle Safari in Kenya – I cycled with one Argentinian friend for around 40 miles in Kenya (close to Nairobi) and visited beautiful gorges.
4) Camping in Serengeti and saw migration of millions of animals going from Tanzania towards Kenya (Masai Mara).
5) Got back my stolen passport, national id card, phone.. from beach boys in Ghana (Elmina Castle) after 24 hrs of chase.
And still discovering myself :-)
Teach, Learn, Share
I can teach you different techniques of Meditation and Ashtanga Yoga.
I am open to learn new perspective on life from others.
I think I can teach you how to cook VEGETARIAN Indian food, Indian CHAI and can share my creative ideas..
What I Can Share with Hosts
My Experience of Life and the way I see this World..
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Belgium, Chad, Czech Republic, Democratic Republic of Congo, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Kenya, Latvia, Lithuania, Netherlands, Portugal, Russian Federation, Slovakia, Sweden, Thailand, Turkey, Vatican City State
Countries I’ve Lived In
Ghana, India, Spain, Tanzania, United Kingdom, United States