Not Accepting Guests
- Last login almost 6 years ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Chris’s full profile. It’s free!
Experience things that will give me stories to tell.
19 year old student of history currently living in London. A little bit reserved at times but definitely interested in meeting new people, and really do enjoy going out with friends.
I guess I can be a tiny bit weird sometimes. But that's just a spark of eccentricity to stop me getting boring.
A little bit of hedonism. Everything in life is a means to the end of having fun.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
At the minute, I've just started. Hoping to meet some great people whilst travelling (and keeping a roof over my head at the same time).
Hopefully, when I move into my new flat later this year I'll be able to start hosting.
None! Just starting...
- I'm hugely into music, and spent a fair amount of time writing for a music blog (www.crackintheroad/staff)
- Love to read, especially history (I'm studying it at King's College London)
- Into creative writing too, as a past-time to stave away boredom.
- Two favourite sports are cricket and fencing. There was a time once where I fenced nationally (alas, not anymore)
- I've also got a Private Pilot's License (sort of - still got a few exams to pass that are currently on hold), and love flying.
Music, Movies, and Books
Movies - Withnail & I, Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade, Almost Famous, Downfall, Alien
Music - The Flaming Lips, Arcade Fire, MGMT, Radiohead, Muse, and a hell of a lot more.
Books - Tolkien, Bernard Cornwall, George RR Martin, Evelyn Waugh, Coleridge, Wordsworth
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
I jumped out of an aeroplane a couple of years ago. That was pretty incredible.
Countries I’ve Visited
France, Italy, Maldives, Poland, Sri Lanka, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In