Maybe Accepting Guests
- 100% response rate
- Last login about 3 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Christian’s full profile.
I consider myself as an adventurous person with a keen interest to travel and explore new places. I love meeting new people and learning about their cultures. My biggest passion is the great outdoors; I love anything that has to do with hiking, climbing mountains and being around nature. I'm also into sports (especially football, trail running and swimming) and photography.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
Couchsurfing allows us travellers to create a solid connection to the place we're visiting by meeting local people, making new friends, learning about their cultures and having memorable experiences. And even when we're back home, it gives us a sense of travelling by showing other travellers our home country and in the process making new friends.
- solo travel
- meeting new people
Music, Movies, and Books
Music: Pink Floyd, The Beatles, Coldplay, Rolling Stones, Queen, The Who.
Movies: The Shawkshank Redemption, Blood Diamond, Forrest Gump, Pulp Fiction, The Usual Suspects, The Pianist, The Truman Show, No Country for Old Men, The Lord of the Rings, Star Wars.
TV Series: Game of Thrones, Narcos, Breaking Bad, Prison Break, Friends, How I Met Your Mother, Vikings, Money Heist.
Books: To Kill a Mockingbird, The Book Thief, The Catcher in the Rye, Lord of the Flies, The Spectacular Now, And Then There Were None.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- Climbing the highest mountain in Africa and the highest free-standing mountain in the world, Mount Kilimanjaro at 5,895m AMSL;
- Hiking the entire length of the GR20 trail across the island of Corsica, starting from Calenzana and finishing in Conca, camping every night in the Corsican mountains, and witnessing one of the most amazing Milky Ways ever;
- Paragliding from Aiguille du Midi at 2,310m AMSL near Mont Blanc and over the village of Chamonix;
- Flying a monoplane from Malta to Sicily and back with my best friends;
- Sleeping in a tent amongst African wildlife in Serengeti National Park;
- Two weeks of camping in the Icelandic wilderness, driving for over 3000 km along the Ring Road, Westfjords and Snæfellsnes peninsula and observing one the greatest naturalistic shows on earth, the Aurora Borealis;
- My first ever couchsurfing experience: Meeting up with my German and Belgian friends, taking them to one of my favourite spots on the island, talking about our travelling experiences while observing the night sky full of stars;
- Travelling on my own, meeting new people and becoming friends.
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, England, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russian Federation, Scotland, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Tanzania, Ukraine, Vatican City State
Countries I’ve Lived In