- 100% response rate
- Last login 14 minutes ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Colin’s full profile. It’s free!
I grew up in Bonn, studied Geography in Marburg and Frankfurt and now I live an work in Bremen :)
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
- I really love to get in touch with people from all around the world!
- I like getting to know new people and it is cool to hang out with locals when traveling :) (or as a host hanging out with travellers from all over the world)
- Important: Please include the words "German beer" or "coffee junkie" in your request, so I can see that you read my profile ;P - If you manage to form a sentence with both, you will get extra bonus points! ;)
One of my favorite hobbies: travelling. It's a bit sad that the world is too big to get to know every place in the world, but this makes the world very interesting and exciting as well.
It is great to host people in times when I cannot travel - that actually feels a bit like travelling then!
I am interested in many things and always like to learn new things. Concerning my hobbies, besides travelling I also like:
- going running
- hanging out with friends
- doing stuff outdoors
I also used to play the guitar (but unfortunately I am really out of practice ;P).
- hanging out
- swimming in the sea
Music, Movies, and Books
Music: Everything related to rock, but also other stuff ;) Some of my favorite bands/artists: Foo Fighters, Volbeat, Biffy Clyro, 3 Doors Down, Kings of Leon, Ben Howard; sometimes I also listen to stuff like Scorpions, Status Quo, Bon Jovi, Queen etc.
Movies: I am really terrible at remembering which movies I watched and what happened in the movies - the good thing is: Sometimes I can watch them the second time and it feels like watching the first time! :D
But I liked e.g.: Rain Man, The Green Mile, Forest Gump
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- I swam in the Arctic Ocean in December (it was a bit fresh though)
Teach, Learn, Share
- I could teach you some German
- or some basics of how to play the guitar
- I am interested in learning about the region/country where you come from, including its people and culture etc.
- I can share information about cool places to visit in Germany
Countries I’ve Visited
Argentina, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belgium, Canada, Chile, Croatia, Cuba, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Russian Federation, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay, Vatican City State
Countries I’ve Lived In
Belgium, Germany, Sweden, United States