- Last login over 3 years ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Craig’s full profile. It’s free!
I think (well at least I hope) my friends would say that I'm generous, adventurous, open minded and easy going. I suspect they'd also say that I talk too much, and that I can be a little opinionated at times. But I always mean well, and am genuinely interested in what other people think and what they have to say.
My interests are pretty simple at end of the day, and may sound a little cliche, but here goes:
- I love going to the gym (but I'm not a gym addict - really).
- I really enjoy traveling, especially to places that are very different to my home experience.
- I love reading (one thing I don't get much time for, but that doesn't stock me from collecting piles of books, all of which I'm certain I'll get time to read - one day).
- Cooking is definitely a passion of mine. I'm not a boastful person, but I have to say I do cook a meal.
- adventure sports: I'll try anything one ( sky diving, Scuba diving, cliff diving, para gliding, mountain climbing- including up an active volcano.
- scuba diving
- rock climbing
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Where do I start - I've had the good fortune to have travelled to some amazing places, with some beautiful people and seem some wonderful (and not so wonderful things). As my friends will attest to, I'm always happy to recount my adventures over a drink or two.