- Last login almost 4 years ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Sundar’s full profile. It’s free!
I guess bullet-pointing it is about as simple as it's going to get, so here goes:
* I travel a lot, even when I'm broke
* I've grown up in Zambia, Libya, Malta, India and the US
* I am an avid debater - about pretty much anything, especially things I know absolutely nothing about!
* I can cook. Like really. And I'm vegetarian. By choice
* I read voraciously
The world of interests. Yikes!
* The study of Politics and Religion
Music, Movies, and Books
1. The good the bad and the ugly
2. The Life of Brian
4. My Blue Heaven
Books and music go all over the place. But sci-fi, history, and old-school jazz and punk/ska kinda round me out.