Not Accepting Guests
- Last login almost 4 years ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Cyndi’s full profile. It’s free!
dream it, create it, live it, share it
I am a retired Letter Carrier for the USPS, for now I am in Mass, but soon to be relocating to whereever I want, whenever I want in the continental US, Canada, Mexico and South America...meaning I am going mobile. Picking up my class c rv in Arizona in the fall. My basic plan is to follow the sun and avoid winter as much as possible.
I would enjoy company and some help with gas anytime (if you would like, not obligatory) I will be traveling with my two dogs and various family members and friends off and on.
I am Abenaki (First Nations People) by descent, belief and lifestyle. A recovering addict I would ask you not to OVER indulge. My home is alsohol and drug free, but the yard is fair game. I am also a smoker, but able to refrain from smoking for someone else's comfort. Generally, I don't travel in a hurry, take the back roads whenever possible, getting lost is an adventure that I look forward to whenever possible and I have polenty of gas.
We are guided by Universal Natural Law. It is our choice whether we folllow or not.
1. WHOLENESS. All things are interrelated. Everything in the universe
is part of a single whole. Everything is connected in some way to
everything else. It is only possible to understand something if we
understand how it is connected to everything else.
2. CHANGE. Everything is in a state of constant change. One season
falls upon the other. People are born, live, and die. All things
change. There are two kinds of change. The coming together of things
I and the coming apart of things. Both kinds of change are necessary
and are always connected to each other.
3. CHANGE OCCURS IN CYCLES OR PATTERNS. They are not random or
accidental. If we cannot see how a particular change is connected, it
usually means that our standpoint is affecting our perception.
4. THE PHYSICAL WORLD IS REAL. THE SPIRITUAL WORLD IS REAL. They are two aspects of one reality. There are separate laws which govern
each. Breaking of a spiritual principle will affect the physical
world and visa versa. A balanced life is one that honors both.
s. PEOPLE ARE PHYSICAL AND SPIRITUAL BEINGS.
6. PEOPLE CAN ACQUIRE NEW GIFTS, BUT THEY MUST STRUGGLE TO DO SO. The process of developing new personal qualities may be called "true
7. THERE ARE FOUR DIMENSIONS OF TRUE LEARNING. A person learns in a whole and balanced manner when the mental, spiritual, physical, and
emotional dimensions are involved in the process.
8. THE SPIRITUAL DIMENSION OF HUMAN DEVELOPMENT HAS FOUR RELATED CAPACITIES:
* the capacity to have and to respond to dreams, visions,
ideals, spiritual teachings, goals and theories.
* the capacity to accept these as a reflection of our unknown
or unrealized potential.
* the capacity to express these using symbols in speech, art
* the capacity to use this symbolic expression towards action
directed at making the possible a reality.
9. PEOPLE MUST ACTIVELY PARTICIPATE IN THE DEVELOPMENT OF THEIR OWN POTENTIAL.
10. A PERSON MUST DECIDE TO DEVELOP THEIR OWN POTENTIAL. The path will always be there for those who decide to travel it.
11. ANY PERSON WHO SETS OUT ON A JOURNEY OF SELF-DEVELOPMENT WILL BE AIDED
. Guides, teachers, and protectors will assist the traveler.
12. THE ONLY SOURCE OF FAILURE IS A PERSON'S OWN FAILURE TO FOLLOW THE TEACHINGS.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
just a newbie for now, but will look for opportunities to particpate.
Been a couch surfer for years, and have had many people stay with me. I enjoy traveling on Turtle Island, when I run out of people to meet here, and things to see here perhaps I will entertain the thought of traveling world wide...hard to go that far with a dog, though
camping, dogs, family and friends, traveling North and South America, lakes, rivers, oceans, Native Gathings, Traveling softly on Mother Earth.
Oh and I love a nice hotel stay once in awhile or more!!!
Music, Movies, and Books
Not too much of a movie person, although i loved Tim Burton's Big Fish. Smoke Signals. Naturally Native and the Business of Fancy Dancing
Music? both contemporary and traditonal American Indian, Bliues and Rock...some of the new alternative stuff is good, too.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
I saw a triple rainbow just last year, I have seen the aroura borealis twice and a meteor shower out in the desert that seemed to last forever.
OH YES!!! and lots not forget I am still alive!!!
Teach, Learn, Share
Professional dog trainer (really training owners) for over 30 years. Have also worked in the dog rescue field for many years as a rehabilitator, foster care and rescuer. Volunteering in Prisons is a passion.