Wants to Meet Up
- Last login over 1 year ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Cyril’s full profile. It’s free!
I was a regular parisian Human Resources Advisor in an international law firm until I chose to quit to explore the world with my girlfriend.
Our first step will be New Zealand because we luckily got a Working Holiday Visa for one year. Firstly, we want to visit all the New Zealand during our first month before staying in a city permanently.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
Travel is about sharing experience. We both worked in Recruitment and meeting new people is a passion to us.
Music, Movies, and Books
We are real music lovers :
- Hip Hop (US) : Lil Wayne, Drake, Young Thug, Future, The Weeknd (not really hip hop though) and French Hip Hop
- Latin Music (Bachata, Salsa, Reggeaton)
- Electro (Deep house, House, Techno).
Our last concert was DJ Snake in Paris : Amazing !
Favorite Movie :
- Shutter Island
- Black Mirror, Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead, Breaking Bad, Stranger Things, Westworld,...
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Last winter, we ran in a completely snowy Central Park. It was beautiful !
Teach, Learn, Share
We can teach you French language and French culture but we are really keen to learn new cultures.
What I Can Share with Hosts
Good vibes and good moments.
Countries I’ve Visited
Belgium, Cuba, Dominican Republic, England, Morocco, Netherlands, Spain, Thailand, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In