Maybe Accepting Guests
- 60% response rate
- Last login about 1 hour ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Daniela’s full profile. It’s free!
Travel, explore, share culture, collect unforgettable experiences.
Instagram: Dm me for faster reply tiny__traveler
I am from Bogotá and I start traveling on my own since I was 17, then I realized how much I love to do it so I start studing tourism and hospitality management. I went to Germany as an exchange student for one year, living with a german host family was one of the best experiences ever. During college I decided to live something new so I applied to work at Disney World (Orlando-Florida), it was a nice experience met people from all over, cooked and tried different kind of dishes from norway, england, france, italy, etc.
After finishing college I went to Wuxi-China to do an internship for 6 months at the Millenium hotel, working as well on my chinese but to be honest is way too hard so it takes more time than german.
Next destination Taiwan 🏼
Remember to always give a smile to life.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
This is one of the easiest ways to meet local people when you are traveling and as I always say " It's better to be with a local than on your own" they will always know better than you.
Meet interesting people, share culture, make a lot of pictures, be part of your life and culture, know more about the world.
What I Can Share with Hosts
I want share the couchsurfing g policy is very important surfer and host know about that and make sure if u following:
1. Don’t Spam: We value human interaction and want the content on our site and sent to our members to be personalized and valuable. Copying and pasting the same message across the site, in member-to-member messages, Couch Requests, Groups, Local discussions or Event listings is not permitted. Messaging many members that have not shown an intent to receive the type of message your sending may also be considered spam.
*****Remember that is the most important ****
2. Don’t Look for a Date: Our members join Couchsurfing to create friendships. Don’t contact other members for dating, or use the site to find sexual partners. We take reports of unwanted sexual advances, both online and offline, seriously and they may be considered violations of our Conduct policy. This may include, but is not limited to, systematic attempts to contact other members about non-hosting/surfing related matters and sexually suggestive behavior. Respect others’ boundaries. If another Couchsurfer lets you know they are uncomfortable, respect their feelings and take a step back.
3. Don’t Charge for Your Couch: Our community offers free exchange of hospitality. Asking for money or labor in exchange for your couch, or referring members to paid accommodation services, is not allowed.
4. Don’t Intimidate, Stalk, or Harass: Stalking, intimidation, threats, and harassment of other members is prohibited. Harassment is defined as a pattern of offensive behavior that appears to have the purpose of adversely affecting a targeted person or persons. Examples of harassment include making threats, repeated unwanted contacts with a person, and posting the personal information of another person. Couchsurfing reserves the right to take action (see above) on profiles we believe may pose a threat to future hosts, surfers, or the Couchsurfing community.
5. Do Create Only One Profile: Duplicate, fake, and joke profiles are not allowed. The first profile that you create must be you and is the only one that you may have. Our trust network needs everyone to stand by their reputation.
6. Be Yourself: Misrepresenting yourself as someone else is prohibited. This includes representation as an agent, representative, employee, or affiliate of Couchsurfing.
7. Keep It Legal: Don’t engage in nor encourage illegal activity; don’t violate any applicable law or regulation.
8. Do Use Couchsurfing Properly: Using Couchsurfing in a way that could interfere with other members from fully enjoying the site or that could impair the functioning of the site is prohibited. This includes behavior that causes excessive reports, flags, or blocks from other members. We may prohibit proactive outreach on communications that are flagged by Couchsurfing members or that we believe harm the experience for other Couchsurfers. Additionally, posting anything to the site that includes viruses, corrupted data, or other potentially harmful code. Attempting to circumvent Couchsurfing systems, or using these systems in a manner which undermines their intent, is prohibited.
**9. Don’t Force Your Beliefs and Lifestyle Choices on Others: Couchsurfing is proud of the diversity of its members. Using our platform to recruit other members to join your lifestyle or belief system may be a violation of our Conduct policy. Don’t make the adoption of your lifestyle or belief system a condition of your couch offers. While certain house rules are expected, if we believe that the conditions imposed on the surfer introduce risk, harms the experience of our members, or damages the reputation of Couchsurfing, we reserve the right to prohibit the requirement.
Countries I’ve Visited
Argentina, China, Croatia, France, Germany, Italy, Luxembourg, Spain, Thailand, United States, Uruguay
Countries I’ve Lived In
China, Colombia, Germany, United States