Maybe Accepting Guests
- Last login about 1 year ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Ma Danissa’s full profile. It’s free!
To travel around the world in 80 days (Like I could) To fly and reach the sky! To be a princess and live in a castle.
1. I love chocolates. Dark chocolate. This is my ultimate craving. I don't want to believe it makes me fat because it doesn't.
2. I have a big family. I have two sisters and three brothers (legit! :))
3. My favorite food is spaghetti!!! Okay, I like baked macaroni, pizza.. Italian!
4. I know that I am smart but sometimes I can be naive. I am competitive but I do get lazy when I feel like doing nothing. I love to love people. Seeing smiles on faces makes me happy.
5. I want to be a pilot, astronaut, model, stewardess. I want to earn lots of money..who wouldn't want to. Haha.
6. I believe in God and His wonderful gift of salvation.
I live my life because it is not mine. It is just borrowed. God gave it to enjoy :)
"For what is your life, it is even a vapor that appeareth for a little time and then vanisheth away."
- from the Bible
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
It's interesting. People get to meet people.
Music, Movies, and Books
1. I love Andersen's stories. Harry Potter one to seven. Stories about kingdoms, castles, magical beings, angels, princesses, love..
2. I watch movies.. everyday! I am fond of movies except for the ones which make me shout and hide under the sheets.
3. RnB. Usher, Rihanna, Ne-yo, Chris Brown, Mariah Carey, Beyonce and the likes.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
I think it's probably moving to China (not forever though).
What I Can Share with Hosts
Stories? I'm an open book.
Countries I’ve Visited
Hong Kong, Macao, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand
Countries I’ve Lived In