Not Accepting Guests
- Last login about 1 year ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Darja’s full profile. It’s free!
We are Darja and Kirill from Tallinn, Estonia.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
“Where's your home, then?" asked the Snork Maiden.
"Nowhere" said Snufkin a little sadly, "or everywhere. It depends on how you look at it."
― Tove Jansson, Comet in Moominland
- cooking and trying new food
- coffee and tea
- movies and books, quiet evenings, long walks
- 35mm photography
- watching TV series
Music, Movies, and Books
Darja is into Scandinavian culture, bitniks' culture and books for children (Tove Jansson, Astrid Lindgren). Ray Bradbury is the favorite writer. Jim Jarmusch and Wes Anderson are the favorite directors.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- hitchhiked more than 10000 km in two months with a small amount of money and too heavy backpack
- wwofed on the organic farm in Denmark, met a lot of nice people there and learned a lot of things about the environment and ecology in general, importance of supporting local farmers and organic goods
- travelled alone a lot
Kirill said that he has not done anything amazing yet.
Countries I’ve Visited
Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Egypt, Finland, Georgia, Germany, Latvia, Lithuania, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Russian Federation, Spain, Sweden, Turkey, United Kingdom
Countries I’ve Lived In