Not Accepting Guests
- Last login 3 months ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Diego’s full profile. It’s free!
Baked in Buenos Aires, easy going, outdoorsy, all-things-green lover, cheerful, art defender, traveler at heart, inventor, designer, digital nomad, writer and runner. Oh, smoothies ninja and ukulele player wannabee.
I'm traveling the world since 2002, looking for the best place to live, while living the places!
No bosses around me; just my computer, my ukulele and I.
Let's go picnic!
"Be not inhospitable to strangers, lest they be angels in disguise."
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
I'm a digital nomad. I enjoy exchanging life experiences with fellows I find in my path.
I will travel until I'll find my place on this meat ball called "Earth".
Meeting new people, Listening stories of life (as much as reading a book), Dancing, Tango, Ecology. I'm very curious about humanity, art and language; Did I mention Dancing? - I love writing, drawing and tea blending! - Going running/biking to nowhere - Theatre (independent and not) - Movies (both... depending the mood, of course) - Skiing - Playing free association of ideas/Improvisation performance - Love all kind of outdoor sports and living - Doing photo safaris around - Visiting/participating in art exhibitions - Reading (as much as listening to stories of life) - Going to live music sessions - Doing picnic somewhere! - Singing, playing piano (poorly)... and oh! My Ukulele! - Cooking - And of course, I'm interested in laughing!
Music, Movies, and Books
I listen to a really wide range of music. I use Spotify.com at this moment you can find: Wes Anderson movies soundtracks (those tracks are pretty much everything I need) , Ella Fitzgerald, Belle & Sebastian, Joao Gilberto, Grimes, blondie... end so on.
I really enjoy "Realismo Mágico" genre. J.L.Borges, Cortázar, Neruda are at the top of my list.
It depends on the mood... but yes, Wes Anderson, Tarantino, Woody Allen, gosh, so many movies!
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
mmm.. here's my list of things DONE that took my breath away:
* I talked all night with a "Gaucho" in Patagonia.
* I slept on board of the "RV Heraclitus".
* I watched as my baby cat born.
* I saw the sunset in Granada - la alhambra.
* I went under "Las cataratas del Iguazú" (the Iguazú falls) on a boat.
* I kissed the Soccer World cup.
* I ran down a mountain in Patagonia while singing with all my lungs.
* I've got married on top of the Eiffel tower.
* I've escaped from a building on fire..
* My little niece Lola called me "tío"! :D
* I've got divorced.
* I lived around the World for +10 years...
* I'm still alive.
Teach, Learn, Share
* If it can help you out, I've started studying Industrial Design in Buenos Aires and finished it at the Politecnico di Milano.
* I dance Tango (I bet I could teach you how to dance it!)
* I took some courses about image, acting, improvisation, film, video, direction..
* I love teaching. So anything I could transmit you would be a pleasure for me.
* I know how to eat ice-cream without messing my t-shirt
* I'm self-teaching piano and singing.
* I'm trying not to forget my little german and french
What I Can Share with Hosts
Everything I know, everything I have. Italian? English? Long walks talking about everything... Hey! I can teach you some ukulele basics!
Countries I’ve Visited
Argentina, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Denmark, France, Germany, Israel, Italy, Netherlands, Spain, Switzerland
Countries I’ve Lived In
Argentina, Belgium, France, Germany, Italy, Spain