- 50% response rate
- Last login about 2 months ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Vladimir Abdullah’s full profile. It’s free!
I am going to make round-the-world travel by hitch-hiking...
Hello. My name is Vladimir (Abdullah)Peresedov - and I am a nomad.
Somewhere along the way in life I gave up a sedentary lifestyle and hit
the road, always moving somewhere new, seeking new experiences.
I can't explain exactly what makes me move... except to say that I have
this wanderlust inside of me that drives me on, to feel the earth spin
beneath my feet, to wake up and see a new horizon, feel a fresh breeze
against my face... to be a stranger in a strange land.
Please dont ask me when I am going to stop travelling, I will stop when its time to stop. I wont know until I get there.
Hope to see you somewhere along the way...
© Via est Vita, 2014
Member of :
① Hospitality club (DorianGrey),
② BeWelcome (Dorian_Grey),
④ Find a Crew (Vladimir Peresedov)
⑤ Work Away (Vladimir Peresedov)
Never have flag of truce then you are simply obliged to win. There is no way to happiness... Happiness is the way. Always choose the most difficult way, on it you will not meet the competition.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
Receiving so much hospitality on my travels has inspired me to welcome foreigners to my home. Let's assume there are no foreigners. Just people...
So we will all treatment to understand each other... Do you agree?
As an ambassador I try to understand all the inner workings of CS, this is not an easy task. I try to follow the groups where information is divulged so that if anyone asks me I am well informed and can have meaningful discussion with them about the site.
After changing the site interface was not very visually displayed statistics (a list of) my site usage... I will not delete the lists of up to 2014, but the year 2015 - is not listed. Instead, make a generalization line.
Total: surfed (98), hosted (19) (Updated: 24/12/2015)
• Surfed Abdurahmon Sobirov in Dushanbe, Tajikistan (3-6 Aug)
• Surfed Ivan and Maria Fedulova in Orenburg, Russia (1-3 August)
• Surfed Anna Romashova in Ekaterinburg, Russia (12-13 July)
• Surfed Alexandr Aidarov in Sterlitamak, Russia (24-26 April).
• Surfed Luba Degtyareva in Saratov, Russia (14-16 April).
• Surfed Oleg Timoshin in Penza, Russia (12-13 March).
• Surfed Konstantin Shulov in Moscow, Russia (16-17 Feb.)
• Surfed Galina Gluck in Moscow, Russia (13-15 Feb.)
• Surfed Eugene, Юлия in St.Petersburg, Russia (20-11 Jan.)
• Surfed Pavel Golikov in St.Petersburg, Russia (19-20 Jan.)
• Surfed Evgenija Дмитриева in St.Petersburg, Russia (18-19 Jan.)
• Surfed Oleg Timoshin in Penza, Russia (9-10 January).
• Surfed Yuri Bu in Vilnius, Lithuania (10-12 Nov.)
• Surfed Tomas Bendikas in Kaunas, Lithuania (9-10 Nov.)
• Surfed Ekaterina Tiniakova in Kaliningrad, Russia (8-9 Nov.)
• Surfed Vadim, Tatiana Staryginy in Kaliningrad, Russia (7-8 Nov.)
• Surfed Juste, Erikas Visakaviciai in Klaipeda, Lithuania (6-7 Nov.)
• Surfed Marts Esenvalds in Riga, Latvia (5-6 November).
• Surfed Rolando Solís in Tartu, Estonia (4-5 November).
• Surfed Bogdan Novik in St.Petersburg, Russia (29-31 October).
• Hosted Aleksei Kobzarev from Pskov, Russia (13-14 October).
• Surfed Hassan Al-Riyami in Muscat, Oman (15-19 August).
• Surfed Hussain Al-Riyami in Nizwa, Oman (6-9 August).
• Surfed Riel Alfonso in Muscat, Oman (4-6 August).
• Surfed Omer Abdullah in Muscat, Oman (3-4 August).
• Surfed Al Mahnad Albadi in Sohar, Oman (1-3 August).
• Surfed Mahmood Usman in Dubai, UAE (28-29 July).
• Surfed Martin Raißle in Dubai, UAE (19-22 and more.. July).
• Surfed Serdar-Buğu-Tuna Özden in Ankara, Turkey (15-17 July).
• Surfed Ahmet Zengin in Sivas, Turkey (14-15 July).
• Surfed Polina Slavyanskaya in Tbilisi, Georgia (11-12 July).
• Surfed Herman Maltsev in Voronezh, Russia (2-3 July).
• Surfed Oleg Timoshin in Penza, Russia (8-11 June).
• Surfed Andrey Simonov in Minsk, Belarus (4-5 May).
• Surfed Atanas Nastev in Ohrid, Macedonia-FYROM (6-7 April).
• Surfed Nikola Trifunovic in Niş, Serbia (4-5 April).
• Surfed Bogdan Novik in St.Petersburg, Russia (11-14 January).
• Surfed Ahmed Haluda in Khortum, Sudan (14-24 January)
• Surfed Dakota Hall in Beirut, Lebanon (25-26 January)
• Surfed Vitaly Yermolaev in Ryazan, Russia (17-18 February).
• Surfed Pahom Narkom in St.Petersburg, Russia (21-23 May).
• Hosted Bogdan Novik from St.Petersburg, Russia (3-5 January)
• Surfed nobodythe1 in Moscow, Russia (28-29 January)
• Hosted Bogdan Novik from St.Petersburg, Russia (4-6 March)
• Hosted Andrey Simonov from Khotkovo, Russia (6-8 March)
• Hosted Anton Belov from Voronezh, Russia (23-25 March)
• Hosted Luba Degtyareva from Ershov, Russia (23-25 March)
• Hosted Pavel Budilov from Velikiy Novgorod, Russia (5-9 April)
• Hosted Lisa Zielke from Hamburg, Germany (13-16 April)
• Hosted Danico Quincampoix from Brussels, Belgium (13-16 April)
• Hosted Oleg Timoshin from Penza, Russia (16-18 April)
• Surfed Andrey Simonov in Khotkovo, Russia (19-21 April)
• Surfed Vitaly Yermolaev in Ryazan, Russia (21-22 April)
• Surfed Oleg Timoshin in Penza, Russia (30 April - 2 May)
• Hosted Oleg Timoshin from Penza, Russia (11-12 May)
• Surfed Dina Ishmukhametova in Moscow, Russia (12-15 May)
• Surfed Azamat Atazhanov in Dushanbe, Tajikistan (22-25 Sept.)
• Surfed Andre Telegraf in Dushanbe, Tajikistan (25-29 Sept.)
• Surfed Saeid Aghaei in Kabul, Afghanistan (5-9 October)
• Surfed Matiulhaq Qasmi in Islamabad, Pakistan (10 - 13 October)
• Surfed Naseer Ahmed in Islamabad, Pakistan (29 - 31 October)
• Surfed Faisal Naseer in Karachi, Pakistan (5-6 November)
• Surfed Aysun Uçar in Istanbul, Turkey (7-12 November)
• Surfed Orhan Kahya in Bursa, Turkey (12-13 November)
• Surfed Kupyxa Kupyxa in Antalya, Turkey (17-19 November)
• Surfed Hasan Kadoni in Aleppo, Syria (20-21 November)
• Surfed Ahmad Ismail in Aleppo, Syria (21-22 November)
• Surfed Hassan Srour Mallah in Damascus, Syria (22-25 November)
• Surfed Nagui Chehata in Cairo, Egypt (6-10 December)
• Surfed Shady S in Cairo, Egypt (11-13 December)
• Surfed ali Family in Luxor, Egypt (17-18 December)
• Surfed Isabelle Sauser in Khortum, Sudan (22-27 December)
• Surfed Evgeniy Bashev in Ryazan, Russia (Mart 2010).
• Hosted Anton Belov from Voronezh, Russia in Lesnoy in July 2010.
• Surfed Andrey Simonov in Khotkovo, Russia (July 2010).
• Surfed Santjaga in Ivanovo, Russia (July 2010).
• Surfed Anton Belov in Voronezh, Russia (July 2010).
• Hosted Anton Savin from Qoum, Iran in Lesnoy in August 2010.
• Hosted Santjaga from Ivanovo, Russia in Lesnoy in August 2010.
• Surfed Vitaly Yermolaev in Ryazan, Russia (September 2010).
• Surfed Kirill Kuzmin in Velikiy Novgorod, Russia (September 2010).
• Surfed Pavel Budilov in Velikiy Novgorod, Russia (September 2010).
• Surfed Bogdan Novik in Saint-Petersburg, Russia (October 2010).
• Surfed Semen Kadantsev in Vladimir, Russia (October 2010).
• Surfed Artem Tolshin in Khabarovsk, Russia (October 2010).
• Surfed Maria Zakharenko in Nakhodka, Russia (October 2010).
• Surfed Serge Kuz in Khabarovsk, Russia (November 2010).
• Surfed Anton Belov in Voronezh, Russia (April 2009).
• Surfed Anton Belov in Voronezh, Russia (May 2009).
• Surfed Anton Belov in Voronezh, Russia (October 2009).
• Surfed Bogdan Novik in Saint-Petersburg, Russia (November 2009).
• Surfed Evgeniy Knyazev in Murmansk, Russia (November 2009).
• Surfed Alexandr Osipov in Murmansk, Russia (November 2009).
• Surfed Andrey Plitko in Lukhovitsy, Russia (December 2009).
• Surfed Artem Rusakovich in Moscow, Russia (March).
• Hosted Santjaga from Ivanovo, Russia in Lesnoy in March.
• Surfed Bagdat Tumalayev in Makhachkala, Russia (April).
• Surfed Kent Babin in Baku, Azerbaijan (April).
• Surfed Anton Savin in Qoum, Iran (May).
• Hosted Anton Savin from Qoum, Iran in Lesnoy in July.
• Hosted Evgeniy Bashev from Ryazan, Russia in Lesnoy in October.
Caving, alpine, backcountry, outdoor, rock climbing, ice climbing, drytooling, voluntary travel, photography, tourism, mountaineering, trekking, hiking, vagabonding, backpacking, skiing, ski trips, archeology, Around the World, world travel, travels, couchsurfing, skydiving, parachute jumping, extreme, survival, hitchhiking, rope-jumping, sport, parkour, Adobe Photoshop, tattoo, massage, numismatics, bonistics, faleristics
- outdoor activities
- rock climbing
- round-the-world travel
Music, Movies, and Books
Movies: Beatiful Mind, Vanilla Sky, Swordfish, Cruel Intentions, Battle Royale, Interstate 60, Fight Club, Death Note, Angels & Demons, The Da Vinci Code, Wild Hogs, Wanted, LOST, Equilibrium, Shoot'Em Up, Inception, Shutter Island
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
So many wonderful, hard to choose just one thing:
• Burj Khalifa in Dubai, UAE
• K2 in Pakistan
• Meroe in Sudan
• Jump in Simkhole, 22 m (Hawiat Najm Park. Oman)
• I made a trip to Dyatlov mountain pass in February 2014 (exactly 55 years after the tragedy). Slept in a tent at a temperature of -52°C. Gone on skis for 10 days over 200 km...
• I went up to the top of Mount Elbrus in the day of my 35 th birthday. "Cross Elbrus" - two tops in one day (5.642 and 5.621)
Teach, Learn, Share
Teach: tattoo (?)
Learn: More languages.
Share: Wisdom (What you tell others to do, but should do yourself).
Countries I’ve Visited
Afghanistan, Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Belarus, China, Czech Republic, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, Georgia, Germany, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Macedonia, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Oman, Pakistan, Poland, Romania, Russian Federation, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Sudan, Syrian Arab Republic, Tajikistan, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Yemen
Countries I’ve Lived In
Pakistan, Russian Federation, Tajikistan