Maybe Accepting Guests
- Last login over 7 years ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Dylan’s full profile. It’s free!
Rencontrer un maximum de gens sympas
30 years old, very curious to know and discover other cultures from all around the world.
Stay in move permanently...
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
I try to always have a couch available for a nice person.
- Movies : All of them!
- Music : A little bit of everything!
- Traveling : Morocco, Portugal, Spain, Italy, England, Sweeden, Danemark, Holland, Belgium, France, Germany.
- Sport : Football
Music, Movies, and Books
- "Un prophète" and "De battre mon coeur s'est arrêté" de Jacques Audiard,
- "L'auberge espagnole" et "Les poupées russes" de Cédric Klapish,
- "Mystic River" and "Gran Torino" de Clint Eastwood,
- "De l'autre côté" de Fatih Akin,
- "Persepolis" de Marjane Satrapi,
- "2 days in Paris" de Julie Delpy,
- "Before sunrise" and "Before sunset" de Richard Linklater...
Teach, Learn, Share
I'd like to meet other different people and learn about their culture, their language and the way they live!
Countries I’ve Visited
Netherlands, Portugal, Sweden
Countries I’ve Lived In
France, Morocco, United Kingdom