Maybe Accepting Guests
- Last login over 1 year ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Manu’s full profile. It’s free!
Be good with others and with myself !
I like travelling and meeting people.
I have a 5 year old son and a 2 year old daughter that I love very much... but makes travelling much more complicated!
Be good with others and with myself!
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
I can participate hosting people at home!
I was hosted a few times travelling in England and I hosted myself a couple of times !
Those experiences have always been really great !
I like ging out with friends, cinema, reading, country side (and cities as well!).
I like scuba diving and playing with my radio controlled helicopter (oil engine)!
- scuba diving
- bungee jumping
- computer science
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- I scuba dived in Mexico in fresh water caves (called cenotes): that was really impressive becasue the water was so cristal clear that I felt like floating in the air like astronauts!!
- Hitch hiking in a road train through all Australia (2000 km in 24 hours!).
- Hitch hiking after Glastonbury festival (Englang) which is a very bad idea becasue everyone does the same!
- Bungee jump but this experience left me frustrated because my brain just disconnected itself while I was jumping!
Teach, Learn, Share
I can teach about computer science, telecomunications, aero-modelism.
Countries I’ve Visited
Cuba, Mexico, Thailand
Countries I’ve Lived In
Australia, France, Netherlands, Spain, United Kingdom