Not Accepting Guests
- Last login about 7 years ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Nicolas’s full profile. It’s free!
Make my violin sound better
Learning to play music: violin.
Cinema, cooking... both ?
Music, Movies, and Books
Regarding music.... a lot of things...
- "la symphonie fantastique"
- C. Parker Bebopish things
- M. Davies "sketches of spain"
- Erik Truffaz (Yummy: the walk of the giant turtle)
I particuclarly like The Tindersticks
Recently discovered Archive.
- J Elroy Books,
- A Damasio
- A bit of poetry here and there (expecially Stephane Malarmé)
Movie... don't know right now,
Tom Ford's "a single man" comes to mind
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Being in Dún Aengus, on Inis Mor. The place's really impressive, the wind did help to create that feeling.
Taking the night train from St Petersburg to Moscow, in 3rd class = no cabins at all. It was just a huge dorm on wheels.
Every body put his wallet below the pillow.
It was during the "white nights" periods. I was so tired I slept the whole trip and every thing went smoothly.
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Hungary, Ireland, Russian Federation, Slovakia
Countries I’ve Lived In